Chapter 15 .... Shocking News

Jason's pov:

I woke up when the bell sounded and I looked to my right and see hazel eyes staring back at me and I smiled big and pulled him to me and kissed him.

"Morning baby" I rasped and he kissed me one more time.

"Morning" he mumbled and cuddled closer to me as our limbs were tangled together and we were naked under the covers.

"When did we stop?" I asked as I nibbled on his ear.

"Two hours ago I think" Justin said smiling at me.

"Damn we actually went at it the whole night?" I asked smiling and Justin pulled my face to his and kissed me like he did yesterday and that's when I felt him against me.

"Fuck Jay, now I'm hard too" I said as my dick now stood tall and Justin turned around so he had his ass against me and he pushed back. I growled and grabbed his hips and slammed in to him as we both moaned.

"How can you still be so tight?" I whispered and sucked down on his neck as he pushed back on me.

"Mhm Jason you feel so good baby, fuck me" he whispered and I turned his head to me and kissed him hard as I started moving. I pulled out slowly then slammed in to him as he moaned in to my mouth. I pushed my tongue down his throat and he pulled me closer as we played for dominance as I fucked him hard and good.

"Fuck Justin I'm gonna cum" I moaned in to him and he pushed harder against me. I picked up my pace and he whimpered against me and I bit down on his neck.

"Jason" he moaned out and I moved my hand to his member and started jerking him off in the same pace I fucked him.

"Cum with me baby" I panted and he slammed his lips against mine as we both panted in to each other and I felt him twitch in my hand. He didn't say anything that he was close just panting my name over and over.

"Gosh I love you" I said and slammed hard in to him and I shot my load in to his beautiful pink asshole and he cummed all over my hand. When we came we both met in a passionate kiss and rode out our high. Then we heard someone clear their throat.

I looked up and saw Liam who caught us the last time and he was so red.

"Erhm Yo-you're breakfast is here" he whispered and Justin smirked when he saw Liam.

"Caught us again I see" he said and Liam blushed and looked away as both me and Justin laughed.

"Just come in, set it down and leave" I said and he opened the door and both Justin and I burst out laughing his tent in his pants were so big.

"You better go take care of that" Justin said and Liam's eyes bulged out and he pretty much ran out of the cell as we just laughed.

"We are so bad" I said. Something I've learned about my baby he isn't shy at all and loves to be sassy.

"Well we can't help he wants us, and that we are sexy" he said smirking and I just laughed and kissed him.

"I love you" I said and nuzzled my nose against his and he smiled.

"I love you more" he said and kissed me again.

"We should probably get up now" I said and pulled out of Justin and we stood up. When he stood up and walked to the toilet he looked like a penguin, clenching his ass cheeks making me chuckle how cute he was.

"Don't laugh" he said and sat down and he cleaned himself up and I walked over as I put my pants on and kissed him.

"You just looked so funny, like a penguin" I said chuckling and he slapped my chest.