Chapter 9 .... Getting to know each other

Justin's pov:

When the guard took off my cuffs I just ran back to our cell and jumped up on my bed crying my eyes out. Mason was gone, he was moving. I understood him I really do but my heart is still broken. We never said we loved each other and I don't think I was in love with him I was just hurt.

Then something hit me; Jason.

Mason wasn't gonna die because he is moving, Jason can't hurt him. I smiled at that. I stayed in my bed until the bell sounded and Jason came back in to the cell.

"Hey, are you ok?" Jason asked me and I smiled.

"Yeah I'm good" I said and he just looked at me.

"You didn't look fine when you walked out, what happened?" he asked and I looked at him and just saw concern in his eyes.

"That was just me and my boyfriend breaking up since he is moving to New York" I said and Jason jumped up on my bed.

"I'm sorry Jay" he said and took my hand.

"It's ok, just because my life is over, doesn't mean his is, he has to live for the both of us" I said and Jason caressed my hand with his thumb.

"I'm still sorry" he said and I smiled a little.

"Well you can make it better if you massage my back" I said smirking and he just laughed.

"Turn around" he said and I did and took off my shirt.

"How long where you together?" he asked.

"Almost three weeks so not that long plus I still think I have a girlfriend" I said as I remembered Cleo.

"A girlfriend, is there a backstory to this?" Jason asked as he started massaging my back.

"Yup, I'm Bi but I like boys better so ok I'm gay, anyway in our school there is this stupid rule that the basketball captain has to date the head cheerleader, and I was the captain-" I said but he budged in.

"So you had to act around everyone, that sucks and this girl likes you I guess?" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah, annoying right, anyway my friends are coming this week so I'll just tell them to tell her, if she isn't dating the new captain already" I said laughing and Jason laughed too.

"You have a great laugh" he said as he was massaging my lower back. I blushed and hid my face in my pillow mumbling a thank you.

"So does your friend's know you're gay?" Jason asked me as he was kneading out the knots in my shoulders.

"Yeah I told them after Mason and I got together and they said they already knew, and that is why they always tried to save me from when Cleo the girl I was talking about wanted to be alone with me, so they always have my back" I said.

We ended up talking the whole time and when lunch came we walked out and grabbed our meals and sat down in the hall TOGETHER. Everyone was looking at us with their mouths a gape. Even the guards were shocked. When lunch was over we walked back and sat down on his bed.

"Let's play twenty questions" I said and Jason just chuckled.

"Ok, you start cutie" he said and my cheeks flushed up and he just smirked.

"What is your favorite food?" I asked.

"McDonalds" he said.

"Mine too and spaghetti bolognese" I said.

"Cool, what's your favorite color?" he asked me.

"Purple and Gold, yours?" I asked.

"Black and Red" he said and I smiled.