Chapter 24 Big Surprises

Jason's pov:
It's been four days now since I visited Justin and Cleo and Cameron has tried to kill me eight times but failed miserably, turns out Cameron figured out why I was in LA.

Yeah he discovered I found and took everything in his hiding place then blew it up.
Ryan, Chaz, Sofie and Summer are doing good but they still have nothing we can use. Plus the police have nothing on Cleo because on paper she hasn't done anything more than that she is Niel's daughter. Cameron is in hiding but he is in Vegas I know that since he tried to kill me.

Jeremy and I have been talking to the police a lot and we have been in the lab. They have looked over all papers but they can't do anything because there were no finger prints on the gun and, the papers are just that; papers. They need to catch them in action, so that's why Will has stepped out from the shadows and then we have placed some of the officers undercover in the club that Cameron owns but no one has seen him in person to be back.

When Ryan had called us when we visited my baby it was because he had seen the twins.

Anyway Alex and his husband are in the hospital because their baby decided to come earlier, and I'm really excited to be an uncle now.

I miss Justin like crazy and so two days ago I did a little surprise for him or well three surprises actually and now we are on our way back to the prison, because my baby is annoying the staff to the hilt about seeing me, so Linus will sneak me in so no one knows I'm here. It's a good thing Linus have access everywhere and that I'm so sneaky because, once inside I will ....nah you'll see soon.

"Ok Jason lets go" he said and I followed him in with fast steps and before I knew it I was standing outside the nurses office. Linus looked around to see if anyone was here but it was clear because Kelly was on her break, so I walked in fast.

"Ok Jason, don't be too long" he said and hugged me. While he hugged me I stole his keys...What, I'm a criminal and I want to spend time with my boyfriend and have amazing sex, you can't blame me right.

"I promise" I said and crossed my fingers behind my back.

"Ok I'll see you in a bit" Linus said and I walked to the room Justin was in and opened the door to see my baby sleeping. I closed the door and locked it, then locked it with the bultkey from Linus keys.

Justin jumped in the bed and turned to me fast.

"Jason, what- what are you doing here?" he asked me as he stood up from the bed. I walked fast up to him and grabbed him by the neck and slammed my lips to his before backing him up against the wall.

"Fuck Jason" He moaned as I palmed him outside his pants and he pulled my jacket off fast and the same with my shirt, and well, all our clothes was on the floor in a heartbeat.
"God I missed you so much Jase" Justin moaned as I kissed and sucked down on his neck as I jerked him off in a fast pace.

"I've missed you more" I groaned as he grabbed my shaft and started stroking me slowly.

"Justin I hate to rush this but we have to be really fast" I moaned as he kissed down my body.

"SO what the hell are you waiting for, fuck me until I can't walk baby" He said and jumped up on my waist.

"Oh fuck Justin" I growled as I slammed in to him without prep but all he did was moan as I felt his ass clench around my dick as I pounded in to him.

"So fucking tight" I moaned and he pulled my hair hard.

"You feel so good Jase oh gosh how I missed you" Justin moaned and went to the right side on my neck and sucked down hard and his nails dug in to my back.