Chapter 10 ... Protector

Jason's pov:

When Marv came and got Justin I was pissed because I'm one hundred percent sure that if he hadn't come Justin and I would've kissed. God I felt his breath on my lips and it felt so good. I haven't had sex or been personal with anyone since Kevin and I broke up three years ago. I looked down and saw a tent in my pants, just great. I lay down on my bed thinking of old people and pussy and that did the trick.

I know we will kiss I can feel the connection between us and also until I know I can trust him, I won't tell him Alex is alive.

He was so adorable sitting here saying I had him and then joked about me marking him. I can't wait until he is mine, officially and by his own will.

Mason did a great job at least and I trust Alex so he would get a good life in New York as a bandage on his wounds.

I sat up and walked over to Justin's shelf and took the three pictures that were there. His sister is just adorable, and his mom is very good looking. She seems so caring. His dad well I know him since he was the one who hunted me for years but he is smart, and so is Justin.

I lay back down and just looked in to space, if Alex is right and they can pull up my case again and I can get out of here, and the first thing I'm gonna do is take Justin to the Bahamas or Hawaii, and go on a real date.

I know this is just dreams, but I'm allowed too right. Then I got to think of something.

"Marv, can I get a phone call?" I asked in a cold tone and he opened the door.

"Let's go McCann" he said and cuffed me and we walked to the phones.

"You have ten minutes" he said as I used my phone card and dialed Alex number.

"This is Noah how can I help you?" I heard my brother say.

"Hey it's me" I said.

"Hey everything is set, and the kid leaves next week" He said.

"Good, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"What is it?" he asked me and I actually blushed, good Alex is right I am whipped.

"Can you go down to the hood store and buy two hoodies, one Gold and one Purple, size 10" I said and I heard him snicker on the other line.

"You are so whipped man, but I will fix it, don't worry" he said and I smiled.

"Thanks, see you next week?" I asked.

"Sure will, but the stuff will be there tomorrow or the day after ok, I just sent him to fix it" Alex said and I knew it was Perry he meant.

"Good, I gotta go, see ya" I said and hung up.

I stood up and Marv cuffed me again and we walked back to the cell. When we got there he took off my cuffs and opened the door. When he was gone I lay down on my bed again. I hope Justin likes them. He talked about how much he misses his hoodies so I think he will be happy.

If Justin and I get out of here I'm gonna spoil him rotten, I mean I have 35 million's hidden so he can get whatever he wants.

Plus I still feel guilty for treating him so bad I think I'm gonna get Alex to send something every day to him. As I was laying down in my bed I heard voices and then I heard Justin's name. They kept talking and it took me a while to recognize the voice but it was Torres.

"If McCann is protecting that Bieber kid he is gonna be hard to get, we have to be clever" Torres said and I smirked as my eagle hearing was on.

"Do it fast at dinner, he won't even know what hit him" Carlos another inmate said.