Chapter 5....Jason

Jason's pov:

I was sitting in this fucking solitary cell again, because well I beat up a guard because he fucking touched my crotch, it wasn't even my fault, he assaulted me. But since they are fucking guards and have the fucking power I'm in here for a fucking month. The longest I've been here is 4 months because I accidentally started a fight in the big hall.

I know you are all wondering why am I so tough on that Bieber boy, right. Well his fucking dad was the one who arrested me and he also 'killed' my brother, only one secret there Alex wasn't killed he is still alive, but people think he is dead. Far from it, the reason I killed Fear four years ago was because he broke Alex heart, yes we're gay deal with it. That is the reason Alex pretended to be dead. He actually lives in Miami now; he changed his last name to Collins and lives with his husband now. Alex has some of the money we ever got and we are talking millions. But he can't get to my account and well on there I have 35 million's at least. Alex wanted to quit the gang life and to be honest so did I. I still do, I was tired of blowing shit up, killing and striking fear in everyone. I'm really not a bad guy, well not to the people I love at least. To the people I hate, I'm deadly.

I killed Tim aka Fear because he cheated on Alex and he stole one million from us. So there was no way he was gonna stay alive after that, and he didn't. I blew his brain off with my gun and I was so in the kill I didn't see the police cars that were surrounding me. I am pissed at that Jeremy Bieber for actually finding me, no one had ever tracked me down, but he was smart, so I got caught. I hated that. To be honest he is the only cop I have respect for.

But really the arrest was my own fault, I just want Jeremy's son to suffer for a while. That's why I haven't killed him. I'm playing with him and it's been three weeks now and he is scared shitless of me. Truth is I wouldn't hurt him severely because that boy, well kid, is fucking sexy.

He thinks I hate him, but I don't, well at least not anymore. My first thought when I knew Jeremy's son would be here was to kill him, but I found it hard to do, and I just couldn't kill him, so I just played with him.

I heard the bell sounded and guards came up and cuffed me as they pushed me to the hall. I saw Justin walking and he looked more formed somehow. I watched him walk and he walked by Torres Milano and the fucking coward shrunk down, I guess Bieber boy has gotten respect around here.

Which is funny, because I'm pretty sure if he actually ended up in a fight, he wouldn't hurt a fly, he is just to innocent. I don't know who wants to frame him, but I would guess as revenge on his dad. Because Jeremy Bieber is the best cop in the city and as I said before the only cop I respect and well he has taken down many gangs and their leaders. I didn't frame Justin, but someone out there did.

I walked in the hall and everyone became quiet. Deep down I hated that this is how it is, but after four years everyone knows if they mess with me its bye, bye.

I was shocked that I got a new cell mate since I accidentally killed the other one by snapping his neck in his sleep. I know nothing big right. Well he was a fucking pedophile so I think I saved more lives than I took, when I snapped his neck.

I held my gaze on Justin and he sat down by his usual table. I saw the guards looking away so I sneaked away and just waited for Justin to show up.

Ten minutes later I saw him walking out with his head held high. As he passed me I tripped him so he fell down on the floor then I got on top of him.

"J-Jason" he stammered.

"Still haven't learned" I said in a cold tone and stood up and kicked him in the side lightly.

Then I walked away hearing him groan in pain. I guess he never learns since I've done this for three weeks, I really have given him hell. I just smirked to myself as I looked at my hand that had touched his stomach he has some sick abs starting to form.

I walked back in the hall and then ate my food fast before the guards escorted me back to the cell.

When they closed the door I jumped up on my bed and laid down as I thought about those dreamy hazel eyes.

I saw his face in front of me and I felt my dick twitch. I trailed my hand from my side to the waistband of my pants and lifted them up and I stroked myself outside of my boxers. I slipped my hand down my boxers and grabbed my shaft hard. His sexy body and face appeared in front of me as I started moving my hand in a nice slow motion.

You may think I'm sick for assaulting Bieber boy but he gets so scared he doesn't feel when I touch all over his body. I will stop torturing him when I get out of here.

I think four weeks of torture will be enough by then right. I was pissed at first when he came here but when they took me away I just couldn't stop thinking about him, so I gave up my hate I had towards him in the beginning. I started quickening my pace on my dick as I remembered how his abs felt under my hand, I can just imagine how he looks naked. That imagination was all it took for me too shot my cum in my hand letting his name slip from my lips.

After I had cleaned myself off, I sat down and just got lost in my thoughts.

Then the cell door opened.

"McCann get out" I heard so I stood up and saw that fucking guard that touched me and my eyes became black with rage.

When I stood there he smirked but in the corner of the eye I saw that Marv guard, and he was hiding, I knew that.

"Come here to see if you can suck my dick, perv?" I asked and he cuffed me then pushed me against the wall.

"I'm here to do more than that" he whispered and bit my neck.

"Wasn't the beating last time when you touched my dick enough?" I seethed and he pressed me harder to the wall.

"I'm the boss, I can do whatever I want and no one will find out, now shut up" he said.

I tried to move from him because I've been here for four years and NEVER have I been raped or used, but it doesn't mean people hasn't tried, but failed miserably.

I felt him push his hand down my pants and grabbed my dick.

"COLDWELL what are you doing?" Marv stepped forward.

"Nothing boss" he said but as I looked to the right I saw two bigger guards coming.

"Nothing, well I've seen and heard enough, McCann you're going back to your cell, because I would beat someone who touched me in my private parts too" he said as he followed me back to my cell as Coldwell was escorted away by the two other guards, at least Marv is a human even if we are inmates and criminals.

Well looks like my torture would end today then.

As Marv opened our cell door Justin shot up from his bed and when he saw me back his eyes screamed fear as I just looked at him.

"Alright behave McCann" he said and walked away.

I looked at Justin shaking on his bed as he lay down again and I heard sniffles coming from him. I walked to my bed and stood up on it so I could reach his bed and so I was close to him and close to his ear.

"Did you miss me" I whispered and he froze.

Yeah I think I've gone too far with my game, I'm not very good with emotions so they always get out of hand but I climbed down and jumped in my bed.

Tomorrow project Saying sorry starts, and that will be hard I've never apologized to anyone before, but hey someone has to be the first right, and I do owe him them, I hated to see him so scared.

But that's me Jason McCann who doesn't know how to handle these feelings and takes it too far, god I really need to learn!

With that I fell asleep hearing Justin's silent sniffles.