Chapter 8 .... Threats, Break ups

3rd pov:
After Alex had visited Jason in prison he went to the bank and got one million out. He texted Perry to meet him at their old gang house. Perry was the tail and the spring boy in their gang. Yes the Killers were still in motion, even though Jason was behind bars. But everyone thought Alex was dead, so this would be a surprise.

Alex had the money and he searched for the address of the boy Justin was with and he got a Mason Criss, Calhill road 5647, Las Vegas. When he got everything he drove to the old house and he saw Perry by the garage.

"Yo Perry" Alex said and when Perry heard who it was he passed out. Alex just laughed and waited for ten minutes then Perry jumped up on his feet again.

"Missed me?" Alex smirked.

"Y-You're dead" Perry said and Alex looked at himself.

"No, no I'm pretty sure I'm alive" he said and Perry just stood there staring at him.

"How?" Perry asked.

"Long story short I wanted out and so I faked my own death, then I knew no cops would be after me and Jason knows I'm alive, so don't worry"

"This is crazy but I'm happy you're alive" Perry said smiling and they did a bro hug.

"Me too and well I have a mission for you" I said and he nodded.

"See this boy here?" Alex said showing him his phone with a picture of Mason.

"What about him" Perry asked.

"Jason want you to pay him a visit and give him two choices, he breaks it off with Justin Bieber and he gets one million dollars and he moves to New York for collage, second one he doesn't break it off with Justin, you scare him and hopefully he changes his mind, but incase that doesn't work I'm gonna get him an apartment in New York and a place at NYU, then he has to move, and also tell him Jason McCann says hi and that Justin is his" Alex said and Perry took his gun out and smirked.

"You got it boss" he said and Alex gave him the address and the money.

"Also tell him to get a new appointment to break it off with Justin tomorrow at 12 pm. When you're done, call me" Alex said and Perry nodded then they walked away.

In the meantime Alex called his friend in New York and set everything up in case it didn't work with the money.

Mason was on his way home and he couldn't stop smiling, Justin made his life so much better, but that dude that hit him made him shiver and not a good shiver either, and those black eyes were scary.

Mason was almost home when he saw a figure on his driveway and he got a little scared.

"Excuse me who are you?" Mason asked and Perry smirked.

"Mason Criss?" Perry asked.

"Yes, who are you?" Mason said

"Someone with a message" Perry said and Mason gulped.

"F-From who?" Mason stuttered.

"Jason McCann says hi and to stay away from his boy" Perry said towering over a Mason who looked like a corpse now.

"What, but he's in jail, I don't have his boy" Mason said scared.

"You don't huh?"

"N-No" Mason said shaking.

"So you are not together with a boy named Justin Bieber then?" Perry asked and Mason started shaking more.

"I- I am" he said gulping and Perry took his gun out pointing it at Mason.

"I'm gonna give you a choice" Perry said and tears rolled down Mason's cheek.