Chapter 13 ... Reality Check

Jason's pov:

It's been four months since Justin got here and I'm head over heels in love with him. We did have sex after two weeks and we have fucked pretty much everywhere but we still haven't made love, tonight I hope we will because tonight I'm gonna tell him I love him. The guards are still so shocked that I talk and act like a human being and not a robot. They have only stopped me once and that was some new inmate who tried to put his hands on my baby.

Now, he doesn't even try to look at Justin or me. If you touch my baby boy I will fucking kill you. Our little group has expanded to 20 people and we play basketball pretty much every day but the team with Justin always wins. He is so good it is crazy. Torres and Carlos are still in their solitary cell because Torres beat one of the guards and Carlos kicked them. I think they are just afraid to be let out. They know if they so much as just look at Justin I will snap their necks.

Alex has been working none stop to get Cameron, but I guess he has turned out better. Alex has been following him and he searched his house but nothing was found. I know it is Cameron I just know it. Justin has told me that his dad and his officers are doing their best but I know what they are up against they won't have a chance against Cameron. The only one who can take him, and not to be stuck up or anything but it is me. I've taken him down before and I sure as hell will do it again. I've told Alex to do what we always do but he is doing it wrong and it pisses me off. This is why I was chosen the leader, I have my head straight and I'm smart as fuck, sneaky and fast.

But I really hope they find something soon, because my baby boy doesn't deserve to be in here and I know that means he will leave, but he deserves a real life. I am right now in the library looking for a song but I had a hard time finding it. I had gone through so many books then I saw a song book from 2006-2012 so I grabbed it and searched through the register and aha gotcha.

I turned the pages until I found the song and smiled big.

Perfect.

"McCann you have a visitor" Marv said and I nodded.

"Alright just gonna get this book" I said and he smiled and waited.

Something that was odd now is that they didn't cuff me anymore and that was a great relief. I turned to Marv and held the book out to him. He took it and then opened the door and I see Justin there too with his family and of course his baby sister. I smiled at that. Jeremy saw me and he followed my every move. I saw Alex sitting by the table and he smiled at me as I sat down.

"So when is the baby coming?" I asked and he smiled.

"Next month, it is a girl" he said all smiles and showed me an ultra sound picture.

"I can't believe you're gonna be a dad, it is so crazy" I said and he smiled.

"Yup it is" he said and we both laughed then Alex grabbed my hand and I felt something.

"This is one of the bullets that killed Snake, I found it in his car, but we have more" Alex whispered.

"Good, just get my baby out of here alright" I said and Alex nodded then he went stiff.

"Jason, stay very calm" Alex said and I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around and saw Cameron and Torres and my blood was boiling. My fists clenched and I looked at both of them and their eyes were on Justin and his family. I was pissed now.

"Jason, bro calm down you're shaking" Alex said and to late Jason McCann was out and not the nice one.

"Jason, calm the fuck down" Alex hissed.

Just when he said that I saw Torres stand up and I saw a knife in his hands. How the hell did he get it in here? He had eyes on Justin and then Jeremy. I just stood up and flipped the table catching every ones attention.