Chapter 17 .... Sexytime & Last day

Jason's pov:

After Justin left I told Perry that I'm getting out of here and then he said the reason he was here was because the police found those three girls and my aunt. I told him the whole story and he sighed in relief because the truth was that those four bodies were the only ones we buried and they found at least 16 bodies so Perry calmed down.

I also told Perry to get my stuff ready, and by stuff I mean my guns. I told him to sneak in to Justin's house and in his room to hide them or well make a secret wall because I'm gonna need it. Perry said he would do it when everyone one was at work and I smirked I knew I had Cameron now.

When I walked back to our cell Justin was on our bed and in one of his hoodies. Something I have notice with my baby. When he wants comfort he takes a hoodie when I'm not here.

"Hi baby boy" I said and crawled down to him as he turned around I saw tears in his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong" I asked kissing his forehead and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him in to me.

"I don't want you to leave" he croaked out and that broke me.

"Neither do I baby" I said as I buried myself in his neck and his arms came around me.

"I promise I will get him baby, and I will get you out of here I promise" I mumbled in to his neck and he nodded.

The rest of the day we just spent cuddled up and we fell asleep like that.

Next day was shower day so after breakfast we all headed in the showers. Since I have so good hand with the guards Justin and I ended up in a separate shower room. We dropped our towels and Justin smirked at me and bit his lips, then I looked down and saw his member standing tall. I just walked up to him and smashed our lips together backing him up against the wall under the shower.

Not the first time this happens.

Justin roamed his hand all over my body and I did the same to him before bending down and picking him up. He wrapped his legs around me and we both moaned in to each other.

"Fuck me baby" he moaned and that was all I needed as I slammed my dick inside his tight perfect little hole and he threw his head back breaking the kiss as he pulled me closer and deeper in to him.

"Justin gosh" I moaned as he slammed his lips against mine again and his hands found their way in to my hair pulling at it, as our tongues battled for dominance and I thrusted fast and hard in to him.

"Ah Jase right there" he moaned and dragged my bottom lip out nibbling on it and I let out an animalistic growl as I pounded him hard hitting his prostate dead on.

"AH JASON" Justin screamed as he kissed me harder.

"Fuck Justin you're so tight" I moaned and we were breathing fast.

"Jason I'm gonna- I'm gonna"

"Me too baby, me too" I panted and I felt Justin clench around my dick hard and I slammed hard in to him as we both came undone and he shot ropes and ropes of cum between us as I filled his little ass with my semen. We meet in a passionate kiss as I rode out our orgasms and then we slumped against the wall as I pulled out from Justin and my cum dripping down his thighs.

"So fucking hot" he whispered as I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Ehrm" we heard and turned to see Marv there with a red face.

"Ten more minutes boys" he said and Justin and I burst out laughing.

We cleaned up fast and then got our towels and dried off. We got new clothes and then went on our break. We meet up with the gang outside and we played basketball but of course Justin's team always wins.