Chapter 2....Making friends and first meetings...

Justin's pov:
I followed the big guards as they led me out to a room and when I entered I saw more prisoners that is going to the prison too. I saw a boy in my age so I walked down to him and sat down as the guards stood there watching us.

"Hi I'm Justin, what's your name?" I asked the guy.

"Shut up" he whispered and I looked down then he nudged my shoulder.

"If we talk they will hit us so wait until we are on the bus" he whispered really quiet. I just nodded but that was wrong move.

"You why did you nod?" one guard barked at me.

"Memory flashed before me, sorry" I mumbled then felt a sting on my cheek.

"I didn't give you orders to talk prisoner, now shut up" the guard barked at me but I remember dad telling me about this so instead of crying and showing emotions I just glared at the guard and he laughed and walked away.

We sat quiet as they handcuffed us again and we stood on a straight line as they ordered us on the bus to take us to the jail.

"Move it ass wipes" the guard barked again and the people in front of me started entering the bus.

I held my head high and showed no emotions at all, because that what dad told me to do. Well he told me this when I was eight but same goes now, because I do not want these people raping me or beating me, pushing me around like a ragdoll. I had muscles I wasn't scrawny but I wasn't buff either, but I was smart.

I climbed on the bus and saw the guy again so I sat down by him and as I looked to my right I see two men staring at me like I am some candy no, candy wrong word prey is a better word. I knew that look and I knew I was gonna get hell for what I'm about to do but I rather do this then be raped.

I smirked back at him then looked at the guards outside talking with the judge. So I stood up and walked over to the two men and sat down in his lap making him smirk.

"Well hello sweet cheeks, you want me to fuck you huh...well a secret I will when we get there" he said and kissed my neck, when he did that I grabbed his nuts and dick so hard he wanted to scream and I spoke loudly.

"IF ANYONE TRIES TO TOUCH ME LIKE THIS MAN JUST DID I WILL SQUEEZE YOUR NUTS DRY AND BREAK YOUR DICK....UNDERSTOOD" I seethed and everyone became quiet. They think I'm a killer so let them, I twisted his nuts one more time before I let go of the man and sat back in my seat as the guards came back on the bus and sat down in the front. Even the guy next to me was scared of me. So when the bus was in motion I nudged his shoulder.

"I'm Justin" I said and he looked at me scared.

"Toby" he whispered.

"Don't be scared, it's just you gotta put them on place and why are you here, you seem more scared of me than them" I said and Toby turned to me.

"Because they already know me, I've been here three times for drug possession, I'm 24" he said and I just stared at him in shock. He looked my age.

"Well ok, why are you scared of me then?" I asked.

"Because you are the one Bieber right?" he asked as I nodded.

"Yeah we all know the kill you did and what we just witnessed no one will touch you, but I think you will be on plan 5 with the really dangerous types so good luck" He said and my mouth hung open. I don't even know about how my cousin was killed but a bunch of criminals knew. Well I guess I have to be smart so I can answer what I 'did', Obviously Jack was shot but how and why is my question and why frame me? Because someone has, I just know it.

"Wasn't it cool huh?" I asked and Toby smirked.

"Yeah first the cutting then shot him between the eyes yeah that's fucking cool" he said and I gagged as I heard how my cousin was killed. I put on my poker face and smirked. Then he said something that made my blood freeze.