Chapter 18... Free and plans

Jason's pov:

When I came out the media was suffocating me and it pissed me off to no end.

"BACK THE FUCK OFF" I yelled and everyone backed away. Now that's more like it.

I walked down and saw Jeremy and Pattie by a car so I walked up and jumped in seeing Jazzy there.

"Hi cutie" I said and she giggled.

"Hi Jason" she said and Jeremy and Pattie jumped in the car. As he started the car the radio came on and I was on ever station, talk about annoying. I pulled my phone out and started it; I really need a new phone.

I dialed Alex number and I hope I can trust Jeremy because otherwise Alex will end up in prison.

"Jase?"

"Hello big brother" I said and Jeremy lifted his eye brows.

"You're out?"

"You bet, meet me at Justin's house, but be careful" I said and he said you got it.

"Good and call in the rest. Jason McCann is back" I said and hung up.

Jeremy looked at me shocked and I just smiled. The ride to their house was about 15 minutes and when we arrived I see my whole gang waiting. I saw Jeremy and Pattie stiffen.

"It's ok guys, it's my crew" I said and jumped out of the car and just like that I was the leader again.

I walked up to Alex and he gave me a hug saying welcome out then the rest hugged me.

"Ok guys let go of me" I said chuckling and they stood back.

"So what's the mission boss?" Will said and I smiled.

"Not here, inside, but first this is Jeremy and his wife Pattie" I said as Jeremy and Pattie stood beside us and Jazzy were sleeping in Patties arms.

"Hey" everyone in my crew said and they all said their hellos before we went inside.

"Jim" I said and signaled him and so he took his device out to find hidden cameras or anything that was listening or hidden like bombs or so and went around the house.

5 minutes later he was done.

"It's clear boss" he said and I nodded.

"Good, alright, well introduction's is done, and Jeremy, I'm trusting you, that you won't say anything about what you hear or see" I said and he said he promised.

"Good, Alex give me the update on Cameron, Perry you go to the hoodie store and buy three more hoodies, two for me and one for Justin then send it to the prison with this" I said holding a letter out as he nodded.

"Jeremy this is my will if anything happens to me 70 % of what I own will go to Justin and the rest for you Alex, understood" I said and they both nodded.

"Good, Will you know the drill and contact Vincent in LA, Jim get your stuff and let's make a plan" I said. I looked at Perry asking him with my eyes if my stuff was here and he nodded. Good I thought and then Jim came in with all his stuff and Alex grabbed everything he had on Cameron.

"First let's honor Snake, he will be missed and he was a great friend, but we will catch his killer and set my baby free, if I so die trying" I said and then I heard Pattie gasp as they held their guns up.

"Guys down" I said in an authority voice and all guns disappeared.

"Sorry Pattie that won't happen again" I said and she smiled at me.

"Alright Jeremy leave it to us and we will get Cameron before next week is over" I said in a serious tone and he stood up.