Chapter 22 .... Training

3rd pov:

When they arrived back to Vegas either Jason or Alex had any disguises on. Alex tattoos were gone and Will had gotten Alex original hair color back. Jason was back to his old self.

When they came in through the door everyone was sleeping so they sneaked in very quiet and went to their beds. Jason came in to Justin's room and he used the device Jim gotten him and he searched through all Justin's room but there was nothing so he jumped down in Justin's bed and hugged the covers too him, then he was asleep.

When morning came Jason went to the Cobras old warehouse and snooped around. Jeremy went to the police station and turned in all papers they found together with the gun.

Back in LA Cameron's gang was getting worried when Dragon didn't come back, the night before. Nikon started the TV and saw on the morning news as they fished up Alex's car and they saw a burned body in the car. Cameron threw his chair and paced back and forth.

Just then Kole had found Jason.

"McCann is back in Vegas, he was seen close to our old warehouse" Kole said.

"Warn her, that he's back" Cameron said "Tell her he killed Dragon, he was found this morning" Cameron sighed.

"Dragon's dead?" Bille asked and Cameron nodded.

"Damn he was so good, God I hate that McCann" Billie barked.

"So do I, he is supposed to be in jail, why the hell was Jeremy's son assigned to McCann's cell" Kole said and Cameron just shook his head.

"I don't know but he has made our plan so much fucking harder, but I will kill him don't worry" Cameron said then looked at Nikon. "Nikon call Cleo" he continued and Nikon took the phone out and called Cleo.

Jason was good at disappearing so he know Cleo or the Cobras found him, only when they found out where he was, he was already gone and he had gotten all of Justin's friends names. Sofie was the one he met and he was really hoping she would help.

Justin had told Jason everything about Sofie and Cleo how they hated each other. Then Ryan, Summer and Chaz, who were pretty close to Cleo.

Jason had sent a text to everyone and was now waiting on the beach in a cave he had found, for everyone to come. He still had the device from Jim so there was nothing or anyone around.

Ryan had picked everybody up and were now headed to were Jason had asked. Since Ryan, Summer, Chaz and Sofie always hung out it wasn't anything ordinary so Cleo didn't even think something was up.

As the four arrived to the beach they walked down and saw the cave and it was dark. They entered the cave carefully and then tried to look for Jason.

Jason heard someone enter the cave so he stood in the shadows.

"I don't think he is here" Jason heard but didn't recognize the voice so he stepped out from his hiding place with his gun drawn and he turned the corner and Summer screamed as she saw the gun. When Jason saw the four he lowered his gun and put it in his waist band again.

"Sorry, you have to be on your guard when you're me" Jason said and Sofie walked up and hugged him.

"Hi Jase, have you met these three goons before?" she asked and Jason shook his head.

"Alright this guy over here is Ryan" Sofie said and Jason smiled.

"I've heard a lot about you Ryan, I'm looking forward to get to know you" Jason said and Ryan took a step forward.

"Nice to meet you too Jason because my bro won't shut up about you" Ryan said laughing.

"Yeah, he's my baby" Jason said and then he turned to Chaz.