Chapter 11 .... You're Mine!

Justin's pov:

Justin's pov:

As I felt Jason's lips on my own, my stomach was full of butterflies. He pulled me closer to him as my hand found its way in to his hair and I moved my lips in sync with his. He moved his hand away from my cheek and trailed them down my sides and then he lifted me up and pulled me on his lap as he kissed me. I moved my legs so I was straddling him and pushed my tongue out and licked his lips asking for entrance. He parted his lips as I sneaked my tongue in to his mouth and when I felt his tongue against mine we both moaned and I tugged at the ends of his hair, making more moans leave his lips, and they were music to my ears. He deepened the kiss and our tongues played for dominance, but he won and he explored every inch of my mouth.

We soon had it hard breathing so we pulled apart but we rested our foreheads against each other as we got our breathing back.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" Jason whispered and I blushed and hid my face in his neck.

"Naaw baby, your blushing" he said smiling and I blushed even more at the pet name he called me.

"Look at me baby boy" he said and I lifted my head and he was smiling up at me, since I'm still on his lap.

"You're so sexy do you know that" he said and his eyes became black but not from anger, from lust and I think my eyes said the same thing. I leaned down and kissed him again and he grabbed my ass making me moan.

"Jason" I said and he lay us down on his bed and he was hovered over me and without asking he pushed his tongue down my throat and he sucked on my tongue like it was my dick and I quivered under him as I moaned out his name. I pulled him down closer to me and he was in between my legs so I could feel our crotches touching so I moved my hips against his and he moaned out my name.

"Fuck Justin" as I heard my name leave his lips our kiss got more heated and I rolled my hips against his. Soon we were both panting as we were dry humping. But I wanted more. I moved my hands from his hair and went down his torso and as I felt his abs I growled and he pushed down harder on me. I moved my hands down to his pants and palmed him outside his pants and he broke our kiss as he breathed in to my neck.

"Oh Justin" he moaned and he started kissing down my neck.

"Jason" I mewled out and he hummed against my neck.

"I want you so bad" I moaned out as he sucked on my soft spot. He moved his hands between us and he palmed me outside my pants then he moved his hands up to my shirt and he whispered in my ear.

"Take it off baby" he said as he nibbled on my earlobe. I lifted the shirt a little then Jason pulled it off me and we were both shirtless now. As I saw his body and all his tattoos I bit my lip he was so sexy and hot.

"Like what you see baby boy?" he whispered and leaned down and kissed me again.

"Very much" I mumbled in to the kiss and he smiled, then he kissed me so hard and he moved his hand on my body then he lowered his hands and slid in my pants and boxers. As I felt him hold my dick in his hand I moved my hand in to his pants and damn he was fucking big.