Chapter 3....First day

Justin's pov:

I just stood there as he looked down at me since he must be 6 feet tall. I'm in the same fucking cell as Jason McCann, who my dad arrested, oh boi this is not gonna end well.

"You should be scared" he whispered in my ear making me shiver, both in a good and bad way. I stayed silent and he pushed me against the wall.

"You didn't know who I was, but I certainly know who you are Justin" he said in a cold tone and his hand stopped the blood flow in my arms and he leaned in to my ear again "Bieber" he whispered and I froze in my place, oh god I'm so dead.

"Welcome to hell" he said in a cold tone before I felt a huge pain in my stomach and noticed I was laying on the floor. I'm never gonna get out of here alive I thought. Now I know why people are scared of him because it feels like my guts was just up in my throat. I tried to move but it was no use, he was laying down on the lower bunk.

"I guess the upper one is mine?" I asked and he was in my face fast again.

"Touch my bunk again and I will kill you with my bare hands, got it" he seethed and I nodded as he laid down on the bunk again. I pushed myself of the floor and walked up to the bunk not looking at him and I tried to come up to my bunk which would be very difficult. I'm only 5'6 and in here thats really short. I saw a chair in the corner so I limped over and grabbed the chair as I felt Jason's eyes on me the whole time as I put the chair down and climbed up on it and heaved myself up on the bunk and I laid down and crawled myself in to a ball. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I turned in to the wall. I couldn't let him see me cry or hear me so I laid there tears just rolling down my cheeks and just hoped this was a nightmare that I would wake up from soon.

I laid there looking in to the wall thinking about everyone. I already missed mom, dad and oh my god my little princess I never got to say goodbye to her. I miss Jazzy so much my little princess. I miss Ryan and I's horrible pranks we do and our jokes. I even miss school.

I don't know how long I was just laying there when another bell sounded and I just stayed silent.

"It's lunch" I heard a voice say cold. I moved carefully and slowly down my bed and I jumped down and as I landed I got a fist in my side making me double over in pain.

"One word to the guards what I did and you can say good night, understood" Jason seethed and I just nodded. Then he walked away. I had no idea where everything was so I tried to stand up then just suck it in and walked out my cell. I saw an inmate looking around 20 so I followed him and as we came to the door he turned around and I was pressed against the wall.

"The fuck are you following me for" he barked.

"It's lunch and I don't know where that is" I said and he smirked.

"You're new?" he asked and I nodded.

"What's your name cutie" he asked.

"Justin" I said and just then his eyes became black and his hands were around my neck fast stopping oxygen to pass.

"Bieber right" he seethed and I did what I could to nod.

"Oh You ARE MINE, thanks to your fucking father I'm here for ten years" he said strangling me and I had it hard to breathe. Then out of nowhere as my breathing stopped he let go and was soon gone. I fell to the floor gasping for air and my throat hurt like hell. My tears fell from my eyes without me knowing, But I stood up and wiped them away fast and I walked with my head down. As I entered the big hall everyone's eyes was on me and I knew I had to do something, because what I can tell my dad sent a lot of these guys in here so if I wanna survive, act like I did the crime.

I saw the guy who strangled me so I walked straight up to him and grabbed him by the shirt as he fell down on the ground and I did the same to him as that man I squeezed his nuts hard.