Chapter 6....Apologies

Jason's pov:

I woke up early so I fixed myself like I always do. I climbed of my bed and went over to the sink and washed my face and my body. Then I grabbed my shirt and put it back on. As I turned around I saw Justin tossing and turning. I guess he has a nightmare. Then out of nowhere I see him rolling to the edge and I was fast in front of his bed so he landed in my arms. He was still sleeping and he cuddled in to my chest as I held him. I just stared down at him. He is so sexy and gorgeous. I will get my revenge on Jeremy Bieber, just not a dangerous one. I will make his son fall for me instead, since I kind of already have fallen for him.

I realized yesterday when I came back here that I pushed Justin too far when I saw terror in his eyes when he saw me, so getting him to fall for me will be kind of hard but I'm gonna try plus I actually feel guilty, can you believe that, Jason McCann actually feels guilty. I looked down at the boy in my arms and then placed him down on my bed. As I pulled away I kissed his head then his cheek, then I sat down in the chair waiting for breakfast.

I sat there for 30 minutes watching him sleep, then I saw Justin stirring and moving then he opened his eyes. He yawned and stretched then he shot right up and off the bed, first he just stood there then he turned to me and his eyes screamed fear again and I got that twisting knot in my stomach again called guilt.

"Don't worry, I put you there, you were dreaming and you rolled off your bed, so I caught you and laid you down on mine" I said and he started shaking.

Damn I feel guilty.

"W-why - I-I, P-Please don't hurt me" he said fast and cowered in to the wall closing his eyes. Fuck I hate this feeling.

"I'm sorry" I said and he looked at me with one eye open. I just laughed at that.

"What are you doing? Playing captain hook or something?" I laughed and he just stared at me.

"Bieber, McCann breakfast" a guard shouted and soon breakfast was in front us, well this porridge or if you can even call it that, I would say cement instead, it suits it more. When I looked up at Justin he was still standing by the wall making me frown.

"Look, I'm sorry, common you gotta eat, I know you didn't eat much yesterday" I said and again he raised his eyebrows and just looked at me. He is so cute.

"Are you gonna stand there looking at me all day or are you gonna eat?" I asked and he pushed himself of the wall and walked very slowly up to me and sat down with shaking hands. I reached over the table and took his hands but he jumped from the table and crawled in to a ball.

"Please don't kill me" he cried. Good job McCann he is even more afraid of you then the other inmates are, I thought. Just as I was gonna walk up to him a guard came and he looked pissed.

"McCann, what's going on?" he asked me in a stern voice.

"Nothing sir" I said and he looked at Justin who was in the corner again shaking.

"McCann you get one warning, one more and you go back to the solitary cell for the rest of the week" he said then walked away.

"Fuck" I slammed my hand in to the wall and Justin jumped up on his bunk.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath.

I heard silent crying from the bed and I knew I went too far. I sighed and stood on my bunk and jumped up on Justin's. He froze like a statue when I was sitting there.

I've never apologized in my whole life but you have to start somewhere right.

"Justin?" I whispered and he whimpered.