Chapter One

You all know Barry Allen's story. Mother was killed by something impossible when he was 11, his father wrongfully convicted.

And then he became the impossible.

Faster than the blink of an eye, a hero, created by the man he looked up to.

But what about Cora Agápi? She sat on the sidelines, watching as the man she like risked his life to save his home.

She may have powers, maybe not. Definitely a few sad backstories. She's not who she says she is.

But boy, she can hide it very well.

۞

It's most likely been around 9-10 months since the Particle Accelerator went online. I had watched it happen just outside of the city. It was terrifying to witness since I thought I had been exposed to whatever had gone into the air. Maybe I had but for now I haven't gotten any symptoms.

But now, I just watched Titanic after going back to Starling City.

For the 17th time.

"You said you'd never let go you lying bitch!" I yelled at the tv, throwing a used tissue at Rose before crossing my arms, pouting as I ate my candy corn. I looked around my apartment, frowning at all the opened boxes.

Each one was filled to the brim. None except for the kitchen we're labeled, that that would be fun to unpack when I get to Central City.

I groaned, hearing it echo in my near-empty apartment, not feeling the motivation to lift my finger to turn off my tv. I fell over into a pillow that laid hopelessly on my couch, straddling it as I craned my neck behind me, biting my blanket and successfully yanking it over my body.

"Finally. I have mastered the art of laziness." I said to myself, watching the rest of the Titanic before it switched to That 70's Show.

"Ah Yes! My daily dose of Ashton Kutcher." I sighed quietly, feeling my eyes already grow heavy before I passed out.

۞

I snorted, looking around as I made a weird movement with my mouth and tongue, trying to figure out what the horrible morning taste was. Maybe a mix of dead cats and dog food. What does that even taste like? I'm probably trying it right now. I thought to myself grimacing at the taste and thought, wiping away the dried drool on my cheek.

"Gross." I said quietly, wiping my hand on a tissue. I am not having Cora drool on my nice pajamas as realization struck me.

"Shit! Moving day!" I chirped, shooting up as I grabbed the tape dispenser, shutting all the boxes before grabbing a pair of clothes and a jacket, squirming at how cold the zipper was when I touched it.

"Well. The movers should be here innnn-" I turned to the clock on my oven, frowning in annoyance.

"2. Hours." I frowned with a grumble, jumping onto my couch and flipping through Hulu, resting on
Law & Order.

I smiled as I narrowed my eyes, looking off to a non-existent camera, making a serious face as I mouthed the intro.

"In a criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit... These are their stories... DUN DUN" I silently yelled the last part, a grin on my face.

"Oh how I can't wait to have the motivation to go back to college for a second time and become a forensics analyst." I said quietly as I stared at the TV, gazing at Elliot with heart eyes.