•54.1•

"No!" Napabalikwas ng bangon si Wonyoung. Her chest constantly rising and falling, catching her breath.

Anlakas ng kabog ng dibdib niya. Saka niya lang pansin na umiiyak na pala siya.

She silently scanned her surroundings. Nasa ospital pa rin pala siya.

She gasped.

"Yujin? Yujin?" Tawag niya. Umaasang makikita niya ang dalaga. "YUJIN!?"

She expected a response. But she received none. Namumuo na naman ang mga luha niya. Mabigat ang pakiramdam.

"So it was real..?" She said with a heavy heart. Her muffled cries filled the whole room.

'It hurts.'

'It's suffocating me.'

'I can't breathe.'

Habol habol na niya yung hininga niya. Hindi niya alam ang gagawin.

She's hurt. She's devastated.

She's in pain—

"Wonyoung?"

A door opened, revealing a woman standing in her full glory.

She saw Wonyoung there, with bloodshot eyes. 

With a worried expression she went closer to the girl.

Pero mukhang naunahan na siya ni Wonyoung na sing bilis pa sa alas kwatrong lumapit sa kaniya.

Niyakap siya ng mahigpit.

As if she's not letting her go. Like ever.

The other woman though confused, was just letting the younger hug her tightly. Sa katunayan, niyakap niya pa nga ito pabalik.

Mahigpit rin na yakap.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she heard Wonyoung's sobs. She slightly patted her back, comforting her in the process.

"I thought I lost you." She answered the woman while crying. "I'm scared I might lose you again."

The older let out a heartfull chuckle, "I will never leave you." She placed a kiss on Wonyoung's crown. "Never again."

It made Wonyoung feel at ease. She has finally calmed down.

'Thank heavens it was just a nightmare.'

Pinaupo niya si Wonyoung sa hospital bed. Kumuha rin ng stool si Yujin at umupo sa harapan niya.

"Now mind to tell me what happened?"

"I had a nightmare." Diretsong sagot nito sa tanong ni Yujin. "About you leaving me."

Hindi muna nagsalita si Yujin dahil hinihintay niya pang magkwento si Wonyoung. Baka may idadagdag pa eh.

And she was right.

"When I said you leaving me, I meant you d-wording."

Yujin slightly tilted her head like a curious puppy, "D-wording? What's that?"

"D— God I can't even say it!"

"Wonyoung..." The older spoke her name in a warning tone. The younger just heaved a deep sigh.

"You. Dying."

"Oh." Was all the latter said. Wala na siyang ibang masabi at naka 'o' shape nalang yung bunganga niya.