"I am the only one who can help them." Aaron says. "Because I have applesauce and we all win." Rick holds the spoon to Aaron's mouth, making him pull back. "I hate applesauce. My mom used to make me eat foods--"

"Shut up and eat the damn applesause, Aaron!" Matilda yelled, making the two men look at her. Aaron finally eats it, they waited for a second.

Nothing happened so Matilda walked up to her father, snatching the spoon out of his hand and storms over to the jar. She sat down and started feeding spoon fulls of applesause Judith.

***

A hour later, the group came back. Rick crouch down inspecting the food. Cans upon cans of food made everyone's mouth the water as their leader stood up and turned to Aaron.

"This, this is ours now," He spat, holding out the can.

Aaron nodded and sighed. "There's more than enough."

"It's ours whether or not we go to your camp."

"What do you mean?"Carl asked, standing next to Violet and his brother. "Why wouldn't we go?"

"If he were lying or if he wanted to hurt us...but he isn't" Lee said, looking at his father and his group, not taking a 'no' for an answer. It was time for him to over-ride his father and do what was best for his group. "And he doesn't. We need this. So we're going, all of us. Somebody say something if they feel differently."

Everyone stayed silent even his father who didn't want to overthrow his son's judgment.

"I don't know, man. This barn smells like horse shit." Daryl spoke, making everyone chuckle.

"Yeah. We're going." Rick nodded, making everyone smile. "So, where is your camp?"

"Well, every time I've done this. I've been behind the wheel driving recruits back." Aaron started. "I believe you're good people. I've bet my life on it. I'm just not ready to bet my friends' lives just yet."

Lee stepped forwards. "You're not driving. So if you want get home, you'll have to tell us how."

Aaron glanced at Rick with hesitation as Rick had a map on the ground. "Go north on Route 16."

"And then?" Lee asked, standing in front of the man.

"I'll tell you when we get there." Aaron said, looking up at the teen.

"We'll take 23 north." Rick said. "You'll give us directions from there."

"That's—I don't know how else to say it—that's a bad idea. We've cleared 16. It'll be faster."

"We'll take 23 north." Rick repeated. " We leave at sundown."

"We're doing this at night?" Kelly asked, placing a hand on her sister's shoulder.

"Look, I know it's dangerous. But it's better then riding up to the gates during the day. If it isn't safe, we need to get gone before they know we're there."

"No one is going to hurt you." Aaron tells them. "You're trying to protect your group, but you're putting them in danger."

"Tell me where the camp is, we'll leave right now." Rick ordered. "It's goint to be a long night. Eat. Get some rest if you can."

Lee watched as his father walked out of the barn. He couldn't help to feel slight guiltily for overthrowing his father, but it was best for his baby sister and group. He didn't spare Aaron another look before following after his father.

He saw him rummaging though one of the car. "Dad—"

"I'm thinking you, me, Glenn drive with that guy. Carl, Violet, Max, and Judith are safer in there." His father said, pointing to the RV. "I also want Tilly in the Rv with them. You okay?"

"When you said that we were going, was that for real?" Lee asked, looking down at his father. "Or are you just trying to get this guy to tell you where his camp is?"

Rick stood up, looking his oldest son. "No, we're going."

"Whatever it takes to get there." Lee says. "Just as long as we get there and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to overthrow your leadership back there, but I did what was best for the group, dad."

"No, no. Don't be sorry, Lee." His father said, placing a firm hand on his shoulder with a face full on proudness. "Like you said, you did what was best for the group. You did the right thing, we—I needed a push in the right direction. Needless to say I'm proud for you for taking change."

Lee nodded, smiling at his father. "Thanks, dad. I love you."

Rick pulled his son towards him, giving him an long-over due hug. "I love you, son."