Can't Even Think Straight {4}

Start from the beginning

                Liam pouted. “Fine,” he grumbled and disappeared up the stairs.

                “Anyone up for some Mario Kart?” Murphy offered.

                We nodded and he set up the Nintendo 64, handing us each a controller. We began to play Mario Kart, racing against each other.

                “I’m gonna win! I’m gonna w- DAMMIT SEBASTIAN I HATE YOUR RED SHELLS!” I whined.

                “I thought you forgot my name?” Sebastian asked with a smirk.

                “I spontaneously remembered it,” I said, rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

                “Oh Evan,” Rory said hopelessly, shaking his head at me. “You’re an idiot.”

                “I am no such thing. You are so hurtful sometimes Rory,” I said with a pout.

                “Says the guy who called me ugly today,” Rory grumbled.

                “Well, yea. I was just speaking the truth!” I said.

                “Listening to you guys is interesting. I think that’s why I always invite you over,” Murphy said with a laugh.

                He shifted and laid down, resting his head in Sebastian’s lap as he set up another game of Mario Kart for us. Sebastian didn’t punch his face into next year or anything. He just let Murphy put his head in his lap.

                WHOA MURPHY. THAT WAS MY TERRITORY. BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH.

                I resisted the urge to growl at Murphy and forced my attention back to the TV. Why wasn’t Sebastian freaking out on Murphy right now?! I mean, the guy had his head in Sebastian’s lap!

                “Hey, Seb, are you hungry?” Murphy asked, glancing up at Sebastian’s face.

                Sebastian shrugged and nodded. “Yea. Are you two?”

                It took me a minute to realize he was talking to us. I glanced at Rory and we both nodded. I could go for some snacks.

                “Yep, I’m starving! So, Murph, you better get off of Sebastian’s lap and go get us some food and drinks,” I said, smooth as always. Ah yea. I deserved an award for how sneaky and smooth I was.

                Murphy jumped up and paused the game before disappearing upstairs to grab us food. I leaned back, triumphant. Yea, that’s right Murph. You better get me food like the bitch you are. Trying to seduce my man.

                “Can’t you stop being an idiot for 5 seconds?” Rory grumbled.

                I blinked at him. “Ain’t nobody got time for that.”

                Sebastian stretched and cracked his knuckles. He glanced at us. “So, you guys argue a lot. Are you sure you’re best friends?”

                “Sadly,” Rory said with a hopeless sigh.

                “I grace Rory with the gift of being my best friend,” I said, patting Rory on the head. He smacked my hand away and I pouted at him. “Rude!”

                “You seem like an amusing kind of guy Evan,” Sebastian said.

                “Trust me, he doesn’t mean to be,” Rory said.