What happened...

"Goodluck", Sojung giggles, drawing the attention of pigeon number 2. "Is that the Luna?!" he shouts out excitedly and all eyes go to me, making me turn bright red within a second. I open my mouth, wanting to just say "no" and walk away, but Jeongguk was quicker, saying I am.

The boy that was sitting on the greek god's lap jumps up. "O my god! Finally! I'm Youngjae, the Luna of Ahgase pack", he exclaims and hugs me all of a sudden. "I'm his husband, Alpha grumpy yet smiley", Youngjae snickers, dragging me with him, closer to the table.

"I'm Mark!" Pigeon number 3 says with an adorable smile, jumping my way too. "This is my mate, Kunpimook Bhuwakul. We call him BamBam to make it easier", he giggles and pigeon number 1 smiles as he stands next to Mark. "Ah h-hi-" "I'm Jackson", a voice next to me says, making me flinch a bit as I look next to me, up to the taller man. "I'm Yugyeom, your Alpha's best and sexiest friend", the man sitting next to Jeongguk says, flexing his biceps for fun.

"Stop hitting on the Luna, Yug. I'm Jinyoung, Jackson's mate", the disappointed mother-like man says and walks our way to get an arm around his waist from Jackson. "Hello hubby", Jackson says in a cute way, trying to kiss the protesting shy male. (A/n my Markson heart is breaking but my Jinson heart is healing-)

"Hi... I'm Taehyung", I say softly, very different than how the others were, less excited and confident. Cause yes they're nice and give me way better vibes than Jeongguk did, but I feel so shy. They all just jump on top of me, being way too excited and talk active. I can't help but get a bit startled by the sudden attention.

"Let's not scare him away already", Jeongguk interrupts the other's who are now cooing and telling me I'm cute and I've never been so grateful for him talking. He gestures me to come over and I quickly do so. He nods towards the free chair next to him and I sit there.

The others go to sit too and start talking again. About things like Rogues and then they start about us again. And us means Jeongguk and me...

"So when is the wedding?", Alpha Lim, who introduced himself as Jaebeom, asks. "In some days", Jeongguk says and I blush little. I didn't think about the whole mating/marrying thing... yes, when I talked with Jimin we were sort of talking about it, but now it comes really close.

In some days I'll be mated and married to Alpha Jeon.

"We're invited to the wedding right?" Mark asks. "Forget about the wedding, the after-party is what's interesting," Jackson says, getting his arm slapped by Jinyoung and making me giggle by the scene. "Of course we're invited", Bambam says and looks at Jeongguk and me.

"Of course", Jeongguk says. We talk some more till they Alphas start talking about the shapeshifters. "We found one.. he was talking about you", Jaebeom says. "What did he say?" Jeongguk says. I just eat my food in silence, listening to what they're saying and keeping my mouth shut as the others do.

"They want your throne, Jeongguk. And they'll do everything to make that possible", Jaebeom says. "But why do they keep coming back to our place?" Youngjae asks. "They want information maybe? It's well known that our packs are great friends", Jeongguk says and Jaebeom nods. "I've seen one in my office some days ago", Jaebeom starts, making Youngjae look at him in disbelief. "And you didn't tell me?" He yells.

"Anyway. They were looking for information", Jaebeom says. "But we'll talk about that another time", Jaebeom says with a gaze towards Jeongguk I can't tell what he means with it.

Some hours later...

I'm currently helping he maids washing the plates, smiling towards Jisoo who begs me to go away before Jeongguk gets mad. I giggle. "He doesn't even notice I'm here, see we're done already", I say and places the last plate in the cabinet. Jisoo sighs. "You'll be my death one day", she says and gives me a hug. "Now go back before he notices", Jisoo says, pushing me out of the kitchen.