Thank You!

Hi :)

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you. Thank you for defending me on the mean comments. Thank you for telling me any grammar errors I missed. Thank you for reading the lame book. Thank you for adding this book to your reading list. Thank you, for taking your time on reading this. Thank you for all your votes and comments. Thank you for reading this and not jugging my bad grammar. (I'm pretty sure this will have spelling errors) Thank you for those who read each and every chapter and not vote. So many thank yous. I'm stopping there cuz you'll probably get annoyed.

I wanted a book who was popular on Wattpad. And I got that.

If you want to write a book, but think you'll get zero reads, come to me. I had 20 reads at the beginning. But kept trying my best.

My book, is #6 if you look up 'Bullied By One Direction'. I never thought that would happen. You guys made that happen to me. I once posted a story with 2 chapters and it had 400 reads. Am I that good? In my mind, I think of myself as a horrible writer.

I'm just a stupid 12 year old girl, crying over fanfictions. Yes. You read that correct. I'm 12. I started this book when I was 11.

Enough of that. 

If you want to keep in contact with me, you can find me on here or on twitter.

Twitter:

spxrkssfly

Take care and see you soon my beautiful readers :)

1-11-15. 7:23pm.