Chapter 22- Movies & BBQ (pt2)

Hello guys!! Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

~~~~{}~~~~

*Still Jesy's POV*

Half way through the movie, Faith fell asleep on the middle of the carpet. I smiled and turned the TV off.

There wasn't a point to watch another movie since Elizabeth fell asleep half way through Nemo. I grabbed her and took her to her room.

I went back downstairs to hear music louder and bottles clinking together. Oh god.

I went down the stairs quickly and quietly, trying not to make any squeaking sounds. Once I made it all the way down, I glanced to the backyard to see them drinking and dancing. I'm going to kill the one who brought beer.

****Two Hours Later****

I woke up and looked around, seeing that I was in the living room. I looked outside to see the boys still drinking but no music playing. I looked at the clock to see it was 10:25pm. When will these boys stop?

Liam saw me and walked up to me.

"H-heyy b-b-babe" he said taking another drink of his beer.

God, help me. I signed and looked at the TV where Full House was playing.

"LOOK AT ME!" he yelled grabbing my arm pulling me up. I looked up fear.

"L-look at m-me when I'm t-talking to-o you b-b-bitch" he said tightening he grip onto my arm.

"You don't tell me what to do Liam. I'm a big girl who can take care of herself. I am the only person with tells me what to do understand? You know what? I'm leaving. I trusted you. You said you were going to change because for the baby. You broke your promise. You said you weren't going to drink, but look at you. Your drink with you "little friends" while I'm here taking care of your daughter. You can keep my house with your little drunk buddys. I don't care anymore.

Don't expect to see me here tomorrow morning. Bye Liam."

I took my arm away from him and went up stairs. I went to my room and grabbed my purple suitcase. I placed it on the bed and zipped it open.

I went to my drawers and grabbed five shirts, 3 tank tops, and 2 long sleeve shirts. I grabbed 5 skinny jeans and 2 shorts. I went to my pj drawers and only grabbed two sets of pj's. I also grabbed a handful of socks and underwear. (A/N: don't say anything xD)

I slipped on my UGG's on and placed my vans next to the suitcase and zipped it up.

I went to Elizabeth's room and grabbed her suitcase. It was a mini suitcase with Nemo stickers on it.

I grabbed 5 sets of outfits for her and 2 sets of pj's. I think that's it, I thought to myself. I placed her suitcase on top on mine and grabbed my saved up money that was under my bed. There was about $900. I have been saving up since I was 11.

I grabbed my purse that had the baby's pampers, baby formula and food, and my normal purse and placed both of them on my shoulder. I gasped the handle of the suitcase and headed downstairs.

Once downstairs, I grabbed my car keys and an apple (in case I get hungry). I open the car's trunk and placed the bags in and got Faith's car seat and strapped her and placed both our bags next to her.

I started the car and headed to the nearest hotel.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

If you don't like how the have lots and lots of short in between chapters. Then don't read. Also, I update when I want.

I have been writing this chapter for two days.

Thank you for reading :)