Chapter 1- Whats Wrong With Me?

~~{}~~

Jesy's POV

" Mom what's wrong with me ", I cried to my mom while kneeling in front of the toilet. I'v been throwing up lately, and I don't know why. " Honey calm down maybe you have a stomach bug do you want be to make an appointment to the doctor?" she asked with a worry voice. I thought for a moment before answering," Ummm......ok ". And with that she went to make the appointment.

** Minutes Later **

I was doing my homework when my mom came into my room telling me my appointment is tomorrow during lunch at school, so I will have to go during lunch to the doctors then come back. Oh, sorry for not introducing myself how rude. Hello, my name is Jessica Nelson but I like being call Jesy for short. I live with my mom while my dad is in God knows who ( I really don't know about Jesy's dad ). I'v been bullied since I started middle school, I'm 16 years of age. I only have one true friend who's name is Berenice Reyes ( aka BellaandEd ) who has been my friend since I can remember.

** the next day; Monday **

Jesy's POV

I woke up and went strait to the bathroom to throw up. After that I washed my teeth the jumped into the shower ( not really ). Washed my hair and body fast then changed. I changed into my swept pants and a long sleeve shirt with my combat boots and my hair down. I ate breakfast but regret it because I went running to the bathroom. After that I just grab a banana and went to my moms car.

~~{}~~