Chapter 7-Confession

~~{}~~

Liam's POV ( shocking right )

I regret doing what I did to Jesy. Your thinking what, what did you do to Jesy. I'm, ummm how do I say this, ummm...... I'm the one I got her pregnant. Look I didn't do this on purpose, I was drunk. I guess u guys want to know why we bully her right well we all used to be like BFF'S, na were six were friends but this girl named Vanessa who told us that she was only being our friend to get the population (Omg I used a BIG WORD). So you know here we are today bulling her. Niall and I (well I'm cool using proper language) don't really hit her we just hold her back while Harry, Louis, and Zayn do most of the work. I remember on time she got the worst beating ever. I remember that day really clear.It was her birthday today so Harry, Louis, and Zayn wanted to give her a "special surprise" ya "special" and the plan was to kidnap her and you know ... tie her up on a pole... and duck tap her mouth..... and you know the rest is history.

Jesy's POV

"Jesy oh Jesy" said Harry chasing me into a dead end ally. "Oh come on Jes don't be afraid of me, were best pals remember?" He was getting close, to close to me. He had a knife in his hand. "Hey Jesy don't be afraid, I'm going to do this fast but painfully" he said in a sweet tone. Jesy, Jesy babe wake up it was just a dream. Jesy please wake up.

........ To be continue ........

~~{}~~
.

Comment

Vote

Share

Tell a friend

Tell ur teacher.... Jk ( DON'T DO THAT I REPEAT DON'T DO THAT )

- little_direction37