Chapter 17- I Promise

Jesy's p.o.v

"Ah, I see your awake. Good morning!" The doctor said. For a second I forgot where I was.

"G-Good morning." I stuttered. I'm still not too comfortable in this place. He smiled and called a nurse to come check my eyes and stuff.

"I'm glad you got your vision back Jesy." She said. I smiled at her. I was happy too!!!

"You have some visitors. Would you like them to come in?" The doctor asked.

"Who are they?" I responded.

"A young boy named Liam." He said. I tensed. Why was he here!?!?

"U-um. Just let him in." I sighed. He nodded and stepped outside the room.

"Hey Jesy." Liam said and smiled. I said turned my head. He sighed and said," C'mon Jesy. We need to talk!!"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "You want to "talk?" Ok, Liam. Let's talk. Let's talk about how you almost killed me. how you could've made me blind. FOR LIFE!!! So, Liam. What do you have to say to that?" I screamed. A look of confusion and surprise was painted on his face.

"I want to know if I can be in your and Faith's life." He blurted out. I just stared at him. He really just asked that?

"Liam do you really think that I would let that happen after you hurt us both?!?!" I asked. He looked like he didn't care about my response.

"Can I?" He asked again.

"No Liam. You freaking can't. Never in 1,000,000 years would I let that happen." I stated. He got mad. Very mad.

"You let me be in your life or at least visit her or you will both be dead. Got it?" He screamed at me. I was scared now.

"Y-You can visit us." I said. I was scared to say that he couldn't. He might kill Faith!!

"Good. Don't you dare change your fucking mind. Got it?" He said.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered. He just nodded and walked out the door. The doctor comes back in and tells me I'm free to go whenever I want. I smile and thank him.

I get up to pack my bags. I can't wait to leave!!!

-----------------------NEXT DAY--------------------------------

"Mom, I'm going to check on Faith!!!!!" I yell.

"Ok hunny! Be safe!!!!" She says back.

I drive down to the hospital to see Faith. Once I get there I out the car in park, grab my keys, and walk into the hospital.

"Hi, I'm here to see Faith?" I told the lady at the front desk.

"Of course Jesy, go ahead." She says. I smile and walk to her room. I quietly open her door. If she's asleep I don't want to wake her up!

As I walk in I hear talking. I stand in the doorway staring at the person beside my babies crib.

"It's ok baby, Daddy's here. Everything will be ok. I promise you I will be in your life no matter what." IT WAS LIAM!! I never knew he could be this sweet. That's so adorable. JESY DONT CALL HIM ADORABLE!! God I can be so stupid!!!!

He turns around. "Y-You heard all that. Didn't you?" He stutters. I nod. "Yea, I did." He runs out. I try to chase him. He's just too fast! "ITS OK, IM NOT MAD!!!!" I yell. He ignores me and keeps running.

"Liam please stop!!! I try to tell him. He barged out the door and runs across the street.

He's halfway into the street and I hear a loud honk.

"LIAM GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!" I yell. CRASH!!!

I see Liam laying on the road. I run to him.

"LIAM ARE YOU OK?!?! PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!" I scream. He looks at me and smiles a bit.

"HELP HELP HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!" I run into the hospital yelling. Some doctors run out and get Liam. They take him into a room.. "LIAM!!!" I yell.

"I'm sorry miss but you can't come." The paramedic says. I break down in to hysteric sobs. "please." I whisper. He shakes his head no and walks out. I cry and run to Faith's room. This is all my fault!!!!

"Hey baby." I whisper when I get there. Faith smiles a little. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Look baby. We haven't been the greatest parents every. But I promise you that we will be better. and no matter what, Daddy will be in our life's forever. I promise." I whisper to her.

----------------------------NEXT DAY---------------------------

"Can I see Liam?" I ask the doctor. He smiles a bit.

"Sure, go ahead." He says. I smile and thank him. I walk into the room and see Liam unconscious on the bed. I start to cry. This was all my fault!!!!

"Liam. I promise you that you will be In our life's. Faith and I love you." I whisper.

LIAMS P.O.V

I try to tell Jesy that I can hear her. But my mouth is glued shut. She was so sweet. I feel bad for making her feel this bad. But, she did say she promised.

~~{}~~

This is officially longest chapter in this whole book.

Don't forget to...

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

&&&&

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!!!

~~ Little_Direction37