Chapter 25- Home Again

Is it hi or hey? lol

Sorry for not updating in a loooooong time. I was in a writers block... again. The last chapter was shit. Sorry.

Hope you enjoy this. Sorry if its crappy.

Enjoy.

•°•°•°•

Jesy's POV

I left the motel a few days ago. My baby Faith had a fever that only lasted about an hour an a half.

Later that day, I hanged out with my next door neighbors, Ashton, Michael, Calum, Luke, Perrie, Leigh-anne, & Jade, who where touring in the US.

I went to my moms house the next week for Christmas, which was only a week away. My mom already had the decorations and the tree up. She had some presents under the tree since I told her I was coming home.

Liam called a few times asking about Faith and when was I coming back home. I, of course, told him when he cooled down. He kept say he did and blah blah blah. I didn't believe him.

I was currently washing the dishes, while my mom was playing in Faith's play room. She still had it even when I moved out. She also had my bedroom untouched.

I have been hanging out with the girls a few times.

I finished the dishes and made my way up to the room where my mom was folding the laundry and watching Faith.

Love my mom ❤

•°•°•°•

STALK ME!:
Twitter:cutiexjauregui

Ask.fm: little_direction37
Polyvore: directionee