Chapter 14-What did you do?

CHAPTER BROUGHT TO YOU BY BellaandEd!!

Jesy's POV

I exit the building and couldn't stop thinking of Elizabeth. I can't wait till I have her at my place and watching her grow. I wonder if Liam will want to be a father for her. I don't need him, all I need is my family and the people I love. The reason that I'm thinking of Liam is that he has been texting me since yesterday. I wonder if Elizabeth will want him in her life? What if as she gets older she'll start asking me about him? I look at my phone and see a text from Liam saying: 'Hey Jesy, how is the baby doing?" the baby? THE BABY? He walked out on her and he calls her 'the baby' what a great father! I put my phone away and keep walking.

I come upon an alley and go. Hey it's a short cut, I will get faster to my moms and finish packing up. I get goosebumps on my arms, I pull my sweater and zip it up. I feel a cold hand cover my mouth and drag me away. I kick and scream, but the hand tightens on my mouth. It drags me inside a building and I realize that I remember this place. I get flashes of the past and soon remember where I am. He pushes me on the couch and I look up to see Liam standing.

"Why did you bring me here Liam?" He slapped me, "HOW COME YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY TEXTS!!" I looked at him and punched him on his cheek, HARD. He grabbed his cheek and looked at me surprised. "Don't you ever, EVER lay one finger on me!!" He moved his hand and I saw his red cheek. "How is the baby doing?" I scoffed, "The baby THE BABY!! You call your daughter 'the baby' YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!" He asked again, "How is our baby?" I replied sarcastically, "Oh she's fine it's just that she has an asshole for a father, she was born with heart problems, oh yeah and she has to be in the hospital for another month!"

"You know it's your fault Jesy, you couldn't do a good job at being a woman. It's your fault you gave birth to a premature with heart problems." I slapped him and said "Oh it's not my fault you RAPED ME!! Don't you remember that Liam!!" Liam punched me hard and I fell and bumped my head on the table. My eyes closed as I fell into a deep sleep.

Liam's POV

OH NO!! What did I just do! Jesy isn't waking up!! Oh no ooh no! I texted the boys: 'Guys come to my basement, something happened and I don't know what to do!' Half an hour later the boys climbed down my stairs and saw Jesy lying on the ground unconscious. "What did you do?" Asked all of them at the same time.

______________