Chapter 23- Motel Stay (pt1)

Hello there (: sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I was busy.
But, here I am
Hope you like this chapter!

~~~~~~
Jesy's POV

I drove for a couple more minutes till I got to the nearest motel, I parked & took Faith out, (with her & her car seat) and grabbed our bags.

I closed the doors and locked the car. I went inside, to see a middle age women reading a magazine. She looked up and smiled.

"Hello dear. How can I help you?" she said with a small smile.

I forced a smile and said, "Can I have the biggest room? Big enough to fit a crib?".

"Oh, or course my dear. That would be $150. How many nights will you stay?"

"Uhhh, maximum four, but if I stay longer I will tell you ahead of time."

"Ok. Here's your room key and your room number is B22. Enjoy your stay"

I smiled and headed towards my room. I opened the door to hear music playing in the room next door. I frowned, and thought, great, hopefully they will let Faith take her nap.

I turned the lights on and looked around the room. It was small, but big enough to fit Faith's portable crib next to the bed. I placed the crab there and took Faith out of her car seat, then placed her in.

I changed into my pj's and took out my blanket & Faith's I keep in my car, and took mine.

I placed her blanket on her and placed my blanket on me. I turned off the lamp and drift into a deep sleep.

~~~
I know, its all in bold, I forgot to turned it off.
This is part 1,I will hopefully write part 2 tomorrow, but I'm tired and its 10:37pm rn so ya.
Good night