Chapter 2- Going to the doctor

Elllllo my little ducklings!!!! IM BACK!!!! Anywho just skip this and read

~~{}~~

Jesy's POV

** At School **

As I got out of the car my mom remained me about the doctors appointment. I went to my locker when I feel someone behind me, at first I ignored it but a hear a voice that's makes me want to cry, " Are you going to ignore me b*tch ", I was about to answer when I feel like throwing up so instead of answering, I ran to the girls bathroom, I can feel them running behind me. There was nobody in the restroom so I went to the nearest stall and through up my guts. I hear five pairs of feet behind me and feel someone grab my hair while I was kneeling in front of the bathroom. After I was done, the person let go of my hair. I turned to see my bully's; Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles. I walked passed them and got my toothbrush out of my bag, brushed my teeth and washed my hands as well. They watched ever step I took, finally I had the gut to turn around ( again ) and see them looking concerned and confused. " Sorry about that i'v been having that for two weeks and I'm going to see my doctor during lunch soooo...... " I said with my voice shaking. " You will be free today but tomorrow you will not " said Liam, who's one of my four bully's, before the all leave the girls restroom.

** Skip classes now lunch ** (sorry I'm lazy 2 right the classes)

Instead of heading to the lunch area I went to the parking lot where my mom was waiting for me. Once I was inside the car we headed towards the doctors.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long chapter but at least I updated :) I think I will update later or next on Saturday

____