Chapter 22- Movies & BBQ (pt1)

enjoy the chapter :-D

~~~{}~~~

**The next morning**

Jesy's POV

"Hey Jesy, is it alright if I invite the boys over for a BBQ?" I heard Liam call from across the room. I was on the floor playing with Faith with her toys. Did he really just asked me that? He knows I hate when they come over, I thought to myself.

"Umm, sure, I guess?" I said more like a question.

xxxx

**An hour later**

The boys arrived about an hour ago with all the food they needed for the BBQ. They acted friendly to me but I just simply ignore them and paid attention to Faith.

"Baby, do you want to watch a movie?" I cooed to Faith who was laying on the living room carpet. She just look at me so I took it as a 'yes'.

I look under the TV where we had all the movies and took out Nemo and Toy Story which were her favorite movies.

I grabbed her Nemo baby toys and her Woody & Jessie from her crib that was in the living room.

I placed them in the middle of the living room where she was sitting and started the movie.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter :) part two will probably be up tomorrow.
.

Guess that song: But if you're looking, you won't find her there. She may be clever, but she just acts too square...

Good night xx