Chapter 21- Grocery Shopping

Hello! Sorry for making chapter 20 short. I really try to make my chapters longer. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Jesy's POV

"Liam, I'm going to the store, be back in a few hours" I yell at Liam who was in the living room with Eliza playing. "Ok" he replied.

I gave a quick kiss to Eliza and headed towards the car.

~~Skip car ride. Now at store~~

Once at the store, I get my bag, got out the car, and headed towards the store entrance before locking the car. I grab a cart and grabbed fruits and vegetables.

~~~30 minutes later~~~

I was now at the baby section looking for pampers when I felt someone looking at me. I turned to see Liam's friends. Well fuck, I thought and turned around and looked back at the section. I took a quick glance at them to see them still looking at me. I signed annoying, turned and looked at them.

"Can you stop starring at me? Its rude to stare you know" I said with my voice full of annoyance. They just smirk and turned around and looked at what they were looking at before.

I grabbed a box of pampers, placed it in the cart and headed to the check out lines.

I paid, and went to my car to see them leaning against it. I once again signed in annoyance and walked up to my car.

"What do you guys want?" I say.

"We wanted to see if you needed help" Niall said referring to my groceries.

"No thank you, I'm capable of doing things by myself" I said while putting the groceries in the back of the car.

"Please? We are trying to be nice" said a whining Louis.

"I said no. I'm already done. You guys can help next time" I said while getting inside of the car.

"Ok! Bye!"

With that I headed towards my apartment.

~~~Skip car ride. Now at the apartment~~~

"Liam? I'm home!" I yell while entering the apartment and putting the bags in the kitchen.

"Liam?" I said while looking in the living.

I looked in the guest bedroom to see Liam and Eliza sleeping (A/N picture on the side). I took a picture and posted it on twitter saying, "Liam & Elizabeth sleeping. So cute".

I looked once again and went to the kitchen to put the groceries away.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry if there's any miss spell words or bad grammar. Also, sorry if its short. I really try to make the chapters longer.

Byeeee!

~~little_direction37~~