Chapter 28- New Year

Hello hello hello! This book is coming to an end real soon :'(

Hope you like this chapter! :)

•°•°•°•°•°

Jesy's POV

"Mom? I'm going to the store to buy things for tonights dinner!" I said while grabbing my bag and the handel of Faith's crib.

I checked the door was locked before I entered my car. I placed the crib in the back seat and started the car.

°°Skip Car Ride°°Now at Local Store°°

I locked the car & grabbed a car from the store and placed the crib ontop. I grabbed all the items that were on the list: pork, smashed bannanas (AN: its for the baby), & smashed carrots, chicken, red & green sala, corn masa, and corn husk. The rest of the list I have at home.

I looked through other parts of the store to see if I didn't other things that weren't on the list.

I paid & put all the bags in the back and placed the crib in the back seat. I started the car and drove home.

•Now at Home•

I took all the bags out with the help of Juliet who helped me with the bags and Jaysin who grabbed the handel of Faith's crib.

We walked inside where mom was in the kitchen, Ashton and his band were in the livingroom talking to Liam, Perrie, Jade, and Leigh, were in the kitchen as well talking to my mom and also helping her, and Lulya & Jessica were in the livingroom talking with the guys.

I said hello to everyone and took the grocerys and took everything out and placed them where they belonged.

I took the corn husk and placed them in cold water, took the chicken and tore it into pieces, and mixed it into red salsa and green salsa.

I grabbed the corn masa and mixed it well and started the tamales.

•About an Hour Later•

I dressed myself and Faith while the guys and girls went home to change and will come back later.

I sat Faith on the carpet floor while I did the last touches to the house before all the guests arrived.

•11:50PM•

"Jesy! Get out here! Its almst the new year!" screamed my mom while the rest said "yeah" and "come on".

I made sure Elizabeth was cozy before we walked outside where the others were sitting.

I looked at my watch to see that it was 2 minutes before 12am.

"GUYS! Two more minutes are left till the new year!" I said happily to everyone.

They all smiled and continued into their conversations they were in. I smiled to myself and talked to Berenice who was on my left taking a picture with Faith.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...!

Happy New Year!

•°•°•°•°•°
Hello! Hope you like this chapter!

PS. GO TO CH 11 FOR A REMINDER OF THE GIRLS.

Happy new year my lovely readers!!

What did you do/are doing for New Years Eve?

Hope you had an awesome 2014! See you next year ;)

xx, little_direction37

•STALK ME:•

Twitter:

cutiexjauregui

Polyvore: directionee
ask.fm: little_direction37