Chapter 13-Going Out

Hello ducklings :) sorry I haven't been updating. I was in a mini writers block.

Thank you guys for being patience and hope u like the chapter :).

This is chapter 13 of PWMBB

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Jesy's POV

I decided that I would now face the world. So I called my school saying that I would be at school next week(it's Tuesday). So today I decided to go school shopping.

"MOM!! I WILL BE BACK SOON!!" I yelled to my mom. I still haven't moved out of my mom's place.

"You need to live with your daughter, not by yourself, that's why you bought it" were her exact words she told me a few days after I bought the apartment.

~~~At Mall~~~

I was looking around for the section of school supply's but couldn't find it.

"Umm... excuse me" I nervously asked a worker.

"Yes"

"Can you show me where the school supply's are" I said with a slight tone of nervously.

"Ahhh, yes. You take a turn to the left, than straight until you reach a section called "school" (AN:I made it up). That's were you will find the supply's."

I said a quiet "thank you" to her and headed towards the direction (AN:One Direction 😉) she gave me.

I found all I needed and headed home but first stopped at the hospital.

~~~At Hospital~~~

"I'm here to see Elizabeth Nelson" I asked Nancy (the lady at the front desk).

"Ok." She did typing something on the computer.

"Here" she said handing me a visitors sticker (AN:that's what they give here in LA).

I walked.....or took the elevator to floor 5 where the baby's were kept in and went to Faith's crib (AN: how do you call it where the baby's are kept in??).

"Hi baby" I said happily looking at her.

I basically talked to her for ten minutes before I left.

_________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to......

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!!!

SHARE!!!

&&&&&

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!!!!

Peace out, L.R ✌