Chapter 27- Christmas

Hello. I'm baaaaaack!

•°•°•°•°•°

Jesy's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I slammed the alarm off wanted more sleep. I slept about 4 hours. Faith wouldn't stop crying.

I got up and went over to Faith's crib to see her wide awake playing with her stuffed unicorn Liam got her for her birthday.

Cute huh?

She smiled at me a waved her unicorn at me. I smiled back and grabbed her talking her and I downstairs where my mom was talking to Liam.

"Good Morning!" I say happily setting Faith on the livingroom floor.

"Whats the plan fo today?" I ask my mom.

"Really, Jess? You know what always happens on Christmas morning" my mom said rasing her eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah. Let's open presents!" my mom said while bouncing the happy baby in the air.

*After presents, now the Christmas dinner*

"Mom? Do you need help setting up the table?" I asked my mom who was cooking the almost finish beef.

"Uh? Oh yeah, please" she replied with a hurry keeping her eyes on the food. Well, she's busy.

I finished setting up the table and helped Mom put the food on the table. She called Liam who was playing with Faith in the livingroom with her new toys.

I sat down next to Faith's highchair while Liam sat on her otherside. I served her some rice and a bit of meat and I grabbed some for me as well.

We ate in silence, a few of talks here and there. It was great having Liam around. I'm planning going back to the apartment. Next year though.

What a wonderful Christmas.

•°•°•°•°•°

Merry Christmas Eve & Merry Christmas.
Did you like the chapter? Yes, no?¿

What did you guys get? Anything you wished for?

QOTD:
If I wrote a Zayn Malik fanfic, would you guys read it?

Have a lovely Christmas

Xxx, little_direction37