Chapter 16- Why Can't I See?!

Hey baby ducks :) sorry for not updating in a loooooooog time. But hey, I'm updating right.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong :( my reads are going down and down. Is it my writing or the updating??

Tell me. Please.

Anyway ignore the shit up there and read the chapter.

~~~~{}~~~~

Jesy's POV

"How is she doctor?"

"Will she be ok?"

"When will she wake up?"

I heard many voices. Voices I didn't want to hear at all.

"If you could hear me move your finger" I heard a voice. I obeyed and moved a finger.

"Thank you. Now can you please open your eyes?" said the voice. I opened my eyes to only see dark.

"Why can't I see?!!?" I said in panic. "Mom!! Why can't I see?!!?" I cried moving around trying to find her.

"Its ok Jessica. I'm Dr. Pam, your doctor. It seems that from the impact when you hit your head, you damaged some important cells which caused you to go blind. Any questions?"

"Yes, will I be blind forever?" I said worried.

"No. Its only temporary. Don't worry. You can still visit your baby girl" she said.

How did she know I had a baby?

"I was the doctor that helped you go into labor" she said.

"Did I say that out loud?" I said.

"Yes. Now I'm going to do some quick test so I'll be right back." and with that she left.

"Ummm... may I ask who's here?" I said out loud to no one.

"Its me, Berenice, Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn" my mom said from somewhere across the room.

Oh no.

~~~

Hey baby ducks :) hope you enjoy this chapter. Please give me feedback. Its accepted.

Anyhow, don't forget to......

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

&

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST.

~~little_direction37~~