Chapter 3- Pregnant?!?

Here's chapter three 👇👇👇👇

Jesy's POV

Pregnant. That was the only thing I got out of the doctors appointment. Now I'm outside of the principle's office while my mom is taking to Mr.Miller (the principle of Royal High School) and all my teacher about letting me go to the bathroom when I need to throw my guts of and telling my PE teacher not letting me run incase my baby girl (I think it's a girl), happens to her or I can lose it.

**** Minutes Later ****

I'm now in class and have a feeling of throwing up. I quickly raise my hand, but she didn't see me so I got up and ran to the bathroom. I can feel everyone's eyes on me but ran. Once I made it, I feel foot steps, and someone holding my hair up. Once I finish, I turned around to see Ms.Cox standing their. I brushed my teeth and headed back to class, when I got there everyone turned to see me. My bully's where in every class I had so they had smirks in their faces. I want to slap that smirk of their faces but didn't. My pregnant side took over and snap at the whole class," What ", they all quickly turned around and went back to their work. This is going to be a very long day, I thought.

@@@@@@

Hope you like the chapter and there is probably going to be a chapter later on.