Chapter 9-The Baby is Coming!!

Enjoy the chapter

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Recap:

" Babe I don't want to scare you but look down " my only friend Berenice said looking down. When I looked down I saw.....

〰〰〰〰

Jesy's POV

When I looked down I saw that I was that I was standing on a puddle of water. " What " I said in confusion until I felt a kick in my stomach. I leaned against my locker and said " Berenice.....the.....baby.....is.....coming" I said griping my stomach a little. " But your only five months " Berenice said yelling with a bit of worry sounding in her voice. " What's going on " said a voice next to me and Berenice. I turn to see..... Liam the father of my baby. " What " he said he said with panic in his voice. " Berenice, call my mom and tell her I'm having early birth to Elizabeth, here " I said handing her my phone to her. By now their was a crowd forming around us.

" Who is Elizabeth ? " said Niall who was part of the crowd. " THE BABY !! " I said.... well screamed. " Jesy calm down the ambulance is with be here in five minutes " said my mom in a worried tone while holding..... well griping my hand. Oh I forgot to tell you that my mom got here about five minutes ago. I felt a kick and couldn't help but scream. " What's wrong " " Baby kick ".

** Five Minutes Later **

" PLEASE STEP ASIDE !!! " Someone yelled. " Finally. Please just take her out " I said with a sign of relief. Everyone quickly moved away and let the nurses help me on the bed and took me inside the ambulance. " You can bring three people with you " said a nurse. " Mom and Berenice " I said. " And the dad of the baby " said Liam. The crowd looked at Liam with wide eyes and gasp... even Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn. But before I could response he got in the ambulance and closed the door and with that he headed to the hospital.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰