Chapter 26- Christmas Eve

Enjoy :)

•°•°•°

Jesy's POV

Its the day every little kid loves out of ALL the holidays, Christmas Eve. Oh how I love it.

I walked down the stairs with Faith in my arms, into the living room to see, a tree with presents under it, my mom sitting on the couch taking on the phone (probably my granny), cookies on the table, and Liam.

I signed knowing my mom was the one would told him to come. I have Faith to mom and went back upstairs to change out of my pjs.

I opened my closet and grabbed a red shirt, some black jeans, and my black boots. I took a quick shower and did the normal.

I changed, did my hair & makeup, and grabbed some clothes for Faith

I walk back downstairs and grabbed her out of Liam's hands and took her to the bathroom for a quick bath. I qickly changed her and took her back down stairs.

Once I got there I saw no one. Well then.

I placed Faith in he high chair, while I grabbed some mashed bannans, peas, and carrots for her to eat. 'How can babies eat this?' I thought to myself while opening all the cans and grabbed a spoon.

I looked at the counter, to see a sticky note there. I grabbed it and it said, "I went back home to change. Your mom went to the store to buy some food for the dinner. See you tonight! :) -liam & mom xx"

Great. Home alone! :)

•°•°•°

Hope you like this chapter! :)

Faith's, Jesy's, Liam, & Jesy's mom's outfit are on the side/top.

STALK ME:
Twitter:

cutiexjauregui

Ask.fm: little_direction37
Polyvore: directionee

xx little_direction37