Chapter 24- 3:30am

◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼

{3:30AM}

*Wakes Up To The Cries Of Faith*

Jesy's POV

I groan and remove the blanket of my warm body. I wake a few steps, once reaching the crib, I look down to see a Faith and her slightly red face.

I quickly grab her and feel her forehead, she was hot. I grabbed the first aid kit that was in the bathroom and took the thermometer out. I placed it under her arm.

It said '99' I panicked & called the ER, to see what I can do. I tried calming her down while I talked to the lady on the phone. I hanged up and followed the introductions the nurse gave me.

I took off her clothes and only left her pamper on. I grabbed 3 wet towels, and placed one on both on her feet and one on her forehead. If her temperature didn't go down in an hour or so, I have to take her to the ER.

I laid her on the bed. Her cries stopped about 10 minutes ago. Thank god. Hope it didn't wake up anyone.

I won't be able to fall asleep anymore, I thought. I grabbed my ipod from my bag and put shuffle on. I placed it on the light stand and laid down next to her. Feeling her forehead every couple minutes.

This will be an interesting morning/night.

◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if its short, I try making them long, but as you can see, I fail.

Hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving break! :)

Till the next update,
little_direction37