🍓

You and Joaquin have been stuck inside due to COVID.
It was making you more childish infact. You felt like a child cooped up inside only allowed in the backyard while Joaquin when out. You had nothing to go out for. Only to the shop with him.

You were flipped upside down on the couch watching the tv.
Joaquin came out. His hair still wet from him having a shower. He chuckled when he saw you.
"Why you sitting like that, you goose" he sits next to you.
"All the bloods gonna go to your head and make you Crazy"
"M'already crazy" you sit up.

"I know it's boring having to stay here but it'll all be over soon" he kissed your head.
You just pout and look up at him.
He chuckles "don't give me that look"

~Later~

You and Joaquin were fighting about something.
This COVID shit made everything irritating.

"Can you just leave me alone" you say
"Oh now you want to be left alone. After I've tried walking away and you following me?!" He yells.
You just glare at him.
"Don't look at me with those eyes!"
"Oh I'm sorry! These are the only fucking pair I've got!" You walk off.

You have been in yours and Joaquins room for about 2 hours before there was a knock at the door.
"Baby?"
"Mhm" you hum.
"I'm going to the store. Do you want to come?"
"No thank you"
"Ok, well. Would you like anything?"
"No"
"Ok. I'll be back soon" and with that he left.

Half an hour goes by before he opens the door. He comes in with ice cream. You smile and sit up.
"I knew you'd like this" he smiles. You nod.
He hands you one and you start eating.

After

It was around 2am when you woke up. Joaquin was watching a movie so he was in the lounge room.
You walk out rubbing your eye.
He looks over "hey baby. Why are you awake?"
You shrug and sit next to him. Laying your head on his chest. wrapping both arms around his waist. He strokes your head.

"Awe, my big baby~"