✝️

Your the chamber maid that he falls in love with.
1794

You were walking down the hall out of a room with your basket full of linen.
You end up running into Abbè.

"Good morning Y/N" he smiled as he walked past
"Good morning Abbè" you smile
"Y/N" he stops and turns around And you do the same.
"Yes Abbè?"
"The next time you have the urge to visit the Marquis, i hope you come to confession instead" he says gently.
You smile and nod as you turn away and walk away.

~time skip~

You see Abbè storming down the hall towards you.
"What's wrong Abbè?"
"I'm afraid the Marquis has been slipping his writings to a publisher" he gets the keys to the Marquis' room.
"He has?" You say. He had been slipping them to you through the linen basket and you've been handing them to a publisher.
He nods.
All you could think about was how hot he is.

He gets the door open
"I place my trust to carelessly Y/N" he goes in.

They were both talking but you were zoned out, too busy thinking about you and Abbè.
You zoned back in when Abbè yelled.
"But have no right to publish! without me knowing, without my sanction!" You bite your lip you see him walking toward the door. He opens and sees you.
"Y/N you shouldn't have listened" he locks the door and walks off. You follow.
"But I wanted to know more!" You say.
"I'll speak to you later" he smiles and walks away.

Later in the evening you snuck out of your room and into the hallway. You hurried to Abbès room.
You knocked on the door. You wait a bit before he opened the door. You went inside his  room.
"Y/N, it's past midnight" he said.
"I'm terribly sorry, Abbè but, I...." you trail off. You turn to him and kissed him. He kissed back for a second before pushing you away.
"There are certain feelings. We must not voice"
You tear up "why not"
"God's watching" he said softly.
"Why can't he watch this time" you ask
He looks at you up and down before taking a deep breath before muttering something.
He looked back up at you. "Strip"

You stripped and so did he.
You layed  on his bed and he on top.

~After~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~After~

You layed on Abbès chest.
"You must go. You mother may worry" he said
"I'll see you tomorrow" you smiled. And got up. You got dressed and left.

Later that day, you and Abbè were walking in the garden.
"If you mind. I'll like the opportunity to explain myself"
"Honestly Abbè, you have no need to to explain yourself" you smile.
"I just don't know what came over me, it's just felt amazing" he smiled.

"It was my first time. At least I won't die a virgin"
"You were?" He looked at you.

"Yes" you stand infront of him and look up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yes" you stand infront of him and look up. " I was saving myself for you"
"God's watching Y/N" he whispered. Sticking to his morals but you could tell he was slowly slipping.
"Was he watching last night?" You raise your eyebrow.
"He most certainly was" he looks down and covers himself. You look down too.
"And? Has he punished you? Has he already put you over his knee while I was not watching?" You smirk
He blushes. "No and....no"
"Then it's ok" you lean up to his lips.
Both of your lips met. You both kissed for a moment before pulling away. He spoke "we shouldn't let the patients see this"
"That's true. Shall we keep walking then?" He smile as you go back to his side and held his hand.
He smiles too "why yes, we shall" he held your hand.

You both continue walking. You look back at the asylum. You see Marquis in the window of his room.
You can tell he is displeased with you.
But. You carry on walking with Abbè.

~3 days later~

You were tied. You dress and corset were untied so your back was bare. Apparently, someone had snitched on you and Abbè.
You were getting whipped on your back. A relationship between someone like Abbè and a chamber maid was unheard of.

*WACK*
You squeaked as you squeezed your eyes shut.

Your back was bleeding from these lashes.

"STOP" you hear a yell. Abbè ran toward you.
He cut you down.
He looked at the doctor and started to unbutton his coat.
"If only blood pleases you"
He ripped open his shirt. "Then SHED mine!" He threw his shirt on the ground. He put his hands on the poles that you were tied to.
"Abbè no" you tried to pull his arms down.
"NOW" he yelled at the man who was giving the lashings.
"If your going to Marter yourself Abbè" the doctor started. "Do it for god. Not a chamber maid, now put your clothes back on" he walked away.
You take Abbès clothes and his hand away.

"I have to get you to the infermery" he said. You didn't have time to protest as he was already pulling you towards it.

You were getting patched up. Abbè has his clothes back on but they both were unbuttoned.
"This is no place for a child" he said
"Abbè what are you saying?"
"I'm sending you away"
The nurses had done their job and was gone. You put your dress and corset back on. You saw Abbè look at you getting dressed. Then he looked away.
"You must be sent away from here Y/N"
You tear up and go over to him. You sit on his lap facing him.
"I don't want to leave Abbè"
"You must"
You hugged him around the neck tightly.
"I'm sorry" he hugged you.
"I don't want to leave. I'm NOT leaving" You demand.
"Alright alright, you're not leaving. But I would like you to stay with me in my room from now on"
"What ever you like Abbè" you smile.