🍓

You his sister. 1995.
Him: 21
You: 17

You woke up to Joaquin shaking you.
"Wake up wake up wake up!" He says.
You groan.
"Your gonna be late to school" he says. You huff.
"Right, school" you pout and sit up.

"I know you don't want to go"
"No shit"
"Alright listen. How about we go to the lake. We'll tell mum and dad we're going there after school but we can go there when your dressed and packed" he said
"Really?!"
"Shhhh not so loud" he whispered. "Now get ready"
He went off to pack too.

After.

"Hey mum. Y/N and I are going to the lake after school" he said with his bags
"Oh no you're not" she said.
"Too late we're already packed" you say and you put your bag in Joaquins car.
"Bye mum!" You both day as you drive off.
You remember her really pissed off face.

You two just decide to rock out to 80's music.
1 hour into the drive. "Mum seemed real pissed" you say
"So?" He kept his eyes on the road.
"I don't know" you look down.
"They always expect me to be Like River. I know they do it to you too. I've seen it" he says he tears up. And so do you.

He sees this and pulls over. He turns to you.
"Maybe we go somewhere else?"
"Why?" You ask "mums already pissed. Imagine if we go missing" you pout.
"Well I think going missing is better then getting dragged back home and they still have the same expectations. You nod
"I guess"
"Anyway. I know where we can go so I can Act again and you can start" he smiles
"Really?" You smile
"Yup!" He giggled. You hugged him around his neck.

~2000~

You and Joaquin are famous actors now

You and Joaquin are famous actors now. You were on the set of Gladiator.
He was playing Commodus and you were playing his sister Lucilla.

You both haven't seen your parents since '95
You don't even know if they bothered looking for you two at all.

You kept messing up a line thinking too much about your parents.
The director sent you on a break. Joaquin came up to you.
"You ok?" He hugs you.
"Do you know if mum and dad even looked for us?" You sniffle. He sighs
"I don't know Y/N. But look at what we are doing. We did this without them. Didn't we?"he smiled
You nod. "True" you smile.

~2003~

It's been 10 years since River passed.

You and Joaquin spent it at home. Watching his movies,listening to his favourite music and eating his favourite foods.

Talking about you favourite memories of him. Laughing about them. Crying about them.

~2015~

Still no parents. Not even seen anything about them looking for you.
You can't get it out of your mind. Joaquin started to become angry whenever you'll even mention them.

You and him were arguing. You brought them up again. He had his arms on the table as he was looking down at it.
You said something which set him off.
He banged his fist on the table which made you jump. "NO!" You kept talking. He did it again "NO! DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM!" He points his finger.
He stormed over to you while pointing his finger at you. "YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM!"
You two were yelling at each other. You stood up and slapped him. He pushed you back down onto the couch. He tried to hold your wrists so you won't hit him again. You both were crying. You calm down and he let's go. He walks off to his bedroom. "Leave me alone" he slams the door.

After an hour and a half you go into his room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed. You say next to him.
He sniffled and looked at you with red puffy eyes.
"Where-where's Mum and dad?" He asks. Your eyes tear up.
"I-I don't know"
He started to sob into your shoulder. You just rubbed his back.

~1 week later~

You both were standing outside of your childhood home.
You two haven't been home since '95.
You two look at each other and walk up to the door. You both knocked.

The door opened and it was your mother.
She instantly started to cry as she hugged you both.
Then you dad comes in. He started to cry too as the four of you hugged. Oh you two were crying too.