🤠⚠️ (kinda)

You meet Charlie in Mayfeild

You sat at the bar having some drinks. You hear someone sit next to you.
You glance up at the man. He glanced at you. You blush and look down. You hear him chuckle.
There was silence for a bit. Until he spoke up.

"What's a pretty lady doing here by herself?"
You turn to him and smile
"Who said i was alone?" You smile
"Well i don't see a man" he smiles
"Touchè" you have a drink.
He moves your hair behind your ear and slowly moves his hand down your neck onto your shoulder, down the side of your breast and down your side. His eyes following his hand.
You blush. "You here alone too?" You ask
"Well no, i've got my brother here" he said.
"Ah, alright"
"Is that ok?" He chuckled.
"Yeah of course. Why would i have a problem?" He giggled. He just shrugs.

"Um, me and my brother are leaving soon. Maybe want to come with?" He asked
"Where are you going?"
"We're looking for this guy who upset the commodore"
"Ah, your those type of people. Sounds fun"
You smile
"My brother doesn't really like these jobs we do"
"Awe. What's your name?"
"Charlie, Charlie sisters, and that's" he points to his brother who was outside on his horse "My brother Eli sisters"
"I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" you smile.

He smiles "pretty name for a pretty girl"
You blush
"Hey, we gotta go" he grabs your hand and leads you out to the horses and Eli.

"Charlie who's that?"
"Y/N, my girlfriend" he says.
You blush and smile.
"Charlie come here"
Charlie goes over to Eli and Eli starts to whisper to Charlie.

"Eli she knows. She's fine" he gets on his horse and held his hand out for you.

You get on his horse. You hold around his waist as Charlie makes the horse run off with Eli following.

~time skip~

Supposedly where this guy was. It takes a fay to get there. Charlie was in front and Eli in the back. The horses were just walking.

You bite your lip. The saddle was rubbing up against you. You move closer to against charlie. You look into his lap to see if there was any reaction. You notice it had a little bit. You take your right hand and move it down to his lower stomach.

He turns his head "what are you doing?" He whispers.
"Shhhh," you say as you start to unbuckle his belt and undo the buttons to reveal him.

You put your hand around him. He bites his lip. You start to move your hand up and down slowly. It soon got faster.
It went on for a bit. "Y/N i-i-" he whispers.
"Just do it quietly baby, so Eli won't hear" you whisper in his ear.

He cums as he puts his head on your shoulder.
You take the cum that was on your hand and licked it off.
He swallows hard as he looks back at Eli. He seemed to not have noticed.

You put button up his pants and do the belt back up. You kiss his cheek
"Good job baby"
"What are we gonna do about this" he points to the cum on his horse.

"I'll clean that up later" you wink
"You bad, mother fucker" he smiles. He moves back to kiss you.