🤠

You're their little sister that runs away.

You crossed your arms. You and Charlie were having another argument again.

"You know DAMN well why i killed our Father"
"I wasn't talking about that, Vazey" you said back. Vazey meaning stupid.
"Was talking about your drinking problem, you could die!"
"Who said?"
"Read it in a book when Eli had to get his head fixed".
"So you believe a book i stead of your own brother" he eyes widened
You nod. He scoffs.
"You little fucking brat"
He out his hand out to grab your shirt. It was one of Elis. You slap his hand away.
"D-did you just hit me?"
"Oh wow. Barely. What are you gonna do about it?"
He just glared at you.
"Hit me? Go on do it. Hit me!" You provoke. You think he would ACTUALLY hit you. Well. He did. He slapped your face. You fell to the ground.
You held your cheek. "Jesus fucking christ".
You stood up. "What is your goddamn problem" you rub your cheek as it buzzes and stings. "I barely slapped you not. Wack you in the head with FUCKING shovel" You glare at him one more time before getting onto your horse. You waited there for Eli to join you.

~time skip~

You and your brothers are on your horses and are heading to jacksonvile.
You were still mad at Charlie.
You needed to get away.
So you made sure they weren't looking. You slowly led your horse away. You saw a town a little bit more down. You headed there quietly untill you were far enough. So you whistled for your horse to run and he ran to the town.

You got to the town. You tied up your horse and went to a shop. They're was alot of kids with their parents.
You had a little money so you looked around for some food.

A man grabbed your arm. "Hey pretty lady. How old are you?"
"17"
The man licked his lips. "So young~ why all alone?"
"Non your business"
"And so rude. Kids these days. Don't have any manners, why don't i teach you some manners" he lifted his arm up ready to slap you until this nice lady came up with her young son. About 7 years old.
"Excuse me, but what are you doing to my daughter"
You turn around. She wasn't your mum. But you realised she was trying to help.

"Oh well i-i" the man took his rosed hand and scratched the back of his neck stuttering. Before he walked off.
"Are you ok honey?" She put her hand on your shoulder.
"O-oh, yes, thank you" you smile.
"Where are your parents?"
"Uh Da is dead and Ma is in Oregen. I live with my brothers"
"And where are they?"
"Jackson"
"Your alone? Honey this is 1851. It's dangerous"
"I ran away. I don't really want to talk about it".
"Oh ok sweetie. Well. I have a spare room. Would you like to stay with me until your brothers come?"
"That would me lovely. Thank you"
"Come along William and?"
"Y/N, Y/N sisters"
"Well let's go".

"I like your outfit William. I remember my brother having the same thing" you say to him. He smiles "thank you miss"
You smile.

You get to her house and settle in.

———————————-————————————

"What the fuck Charlie?! You slapped her?"
Eli yelled.
Charlie just sighed.
"Can we just find our goddamn sister first!" Charlie yelled
"Fine! But your apologising" Eli points at him.

"Alright. Whats the closest town?"
"That why i think" Eli points.
"Let's go then"

They get on their horses and ride off.

————————————————————————

Later that day you were looking out the window of the guest room. This house is nice. You can see the main street from the window.
You see two people on horses. You look closer and realise it's your brothers. They were obviously looking for you. You see them asking people.
You were still pretty angry at them. Well Charlie. He slapped you.

You finally see a man point in your direction and they look up. Your eyes widen and you quickly ducked under the window.

You hear a knock at the door. You close your door and put your ear against it.
"Hi, my names Charlie Sisters. I-i'm looking for my sister, Y/N sisters"
You scoff
'The nerve of this guy' you thought.
"Oh yeah, she's here. Upstairs 3rd door on the left"
"Thank you"
You hear footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hall. You sit on the bed with your back turned to the door. 
The door opens.
"Where the hell have you been?" He walks over to you.
You get up and face him. Glaring up at him. "Answer me!" He shook you slightly.
"I hate you" you say through your teeth.
"The fuck you say?"
"I hate you, i hate you, i hate you!" You yell at him before slapping him and running out of the house. Not even going to Eli. You ran past Eli.

Eli starts running after you.

He finally caught you. But you don't struggle.
He brings you back.
Charlie is there. Eli puts you in front of him.
"What do you have to say Charlie?"
"She slapped me too"
"Y/N. Apologies"
"Not until he does first"
"Charlie..."
"Alright fine! I'm sorry i slapped you"
"Same here"

"Good. Let's get on the horses and get to jackson"