🍓

Your his childhood friend. Or more?
(Oh boy this is Long. 2659 words)

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓~1976~🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Age: 2
You sat on the mat in your daycare sucking your thumb. You hear some screaming. It soon got louder and the door opened. You covered your ears. You saw a young boy kicking and screaming. You saw someone looked like his mother put him down. He runs as best as he could after her but was too slow.

The teacher picked him up
"Joaquin please calm down, mummy will come back. Y'know she even said maybe River your favourite big brother might come too!" She smiled.
"W-wiber?" He said failing to say River.
She nods and sets Joaquin down next to you. You two stare at each other before you hand him a block.

He takes it. You point to some blocks. "Pway?" You ask. He nods.

You two were inseparable the whole day.
You both didn't notice that your mums were at the door chatting. They soon came over and picked you guys up. You both whine and reach for each other.
Your mums put you two down.
"Ok hug bye bye" Joaquins mum says
You two hug "bye bye" you wave at him.
"Bye bye" he says. As your mums split up and walk separate ways to your cars. You kept staring at each other.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓~1980~🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Age: 6

You and Joaquin were best friends. Yeah you had your fights but they were over silly things like the colour crayon that the other was using but wanted to use. Things like that.
Today you convinced your mum to let Joaquin to stay over for the night. He also convinced his mum. Your mum was on the phone to his mum.
She called you into the kitchen.
"Y/N" she called. You came in. "Joaquin wants to talk to you" she said handing the phone over to you. She lifted you up onto the kitchen table so the cord wouldn't pull so much.
You and Joaquin spoke. He said he was going to where the best clothes he could find. You giggled and said that you would too.

You said bye and hung up. You lifted your arms up for your mum to get you off the table. Once your feet touched the floor, you took off running to your room.

You got dressed

A little help from your mum of course

The time came. Finally Joaquin came. He rang the doorbell.