Yeah another already XD.

After penny died. Arthur has been acting childish. You did some research and it was normal. So you help him.

Ever since penny died. Which was last week. You moved in with your boyfriend Arthur. Him and Penny were very close. You could call him a big Mummys boy.

You were with him when Penny couldn't.
He was always a little childish but that was when he would be joking but now it's different.
Arthur called you so many times for you to come over so you just decided to move in.
He would always be on his mothers bed crying hugging her pillow which still had her scent on it.
You just thought it was because he missed her.
But until more recently, he would throw a fit when he didn't get what he want.
Today he was throwing a tantrum because the Murrey Franklin show wasn't on today due to Murrey being sick with something.

He would throw pillows around. He even flipped the coffee table. "Arthur Calm Down, it's ok. He'll be on tomorrow night"
"Shut up your not my mum!" He ran into penny's room. He flopped onto the bed and cried into her pillow. He slammed the door of course.  You sighed and started to clean the place up. After you were done you could still hear Arthur. He was sobbing now. He was saying "don't leave me mummy" and "please".
You felt sad for him. You loved penny too so it did make a few tears come into your eyes.

You opened the door and see Arthur cradling the pillow. His thumb basically in his mouth.
You go over to the bed and sit behind him. You move you hand to his hair. You played with his hair for a bit. He wouldn't calm down so you decided to cuddle him.
You pulled him towards you a little. "Come here Art. Give me a cuddle"
He got up and cuddled you in a way so that his head was on your chest and his face was facing your left arm. You held his head to your chest.
You kissed his head as you rocked him slowly.
"Shhhh, shhhh. Your ok"
"M-m-m" he stutters as he sobbed
"Shhhh" you started to hum a song to calm him down.

By the time you finished the song. He was half asleep. His thumb in his mouth which you thought was a bit strange but let it go cause he was upset.
You layed him down gently. You pulled the covers up. As you went to leave. He suddenly sat up.
"Cuddle me" he held his arms out
"What?" You smiled it was cute
"Cuddle" he started to get upset again
"You wanna cuddle?"
"Yeah" his bottom lip stuck out
You giggled a little "ok"
You got into bed next to him. You both started to fall asleep.
He kissed the top of your head
"Thank you" he said before you and him fell asleep.