🍺 pt 1

Freddy is already a little childish but i'll make him a little more childish for this story.

You meet him and have feelings for him

Also Freddy calls Lancaster, Master. Not kinky 😂 (Long)

Freddy found himself on a boat the next morning not knowing he got down there. Yeah he remembered how he got onto the boat but not downstairs. You went to wake him. "Hey" you shook him. You spoke quietly not to scare him. "Hey" you said again. He finally woke up
"Huh?"
"Follow me" you motioned him to follow you.
He got up to follow you and went into the hallway as you were walking to your fathers room. Where he had told you to get him.
"H-hey what's your name?" He asked you
"Y/N, whats yours" you smiled. You've always been a nice person.
"Freddy, Freddy Quell" he held out his hand
You took his hand as he grabbed it and bent down to kiss it. You blushed and smiled.
"you seem nice like REALLY nice." He smiled like a child. You knew he was quite childish from what you saw from the night before.
"Thanks, you quite a gentleman" you smiled again as he chuckled but it was more like a little giggle.
You both got to your dads room. You knocked and entered with a "good morning daddy" you went over to kiss him on the cheek. "This is Freddy, Freddy Quell" you introduced them.
You leaned over to Freddy "you have to call him master. Its not kinky just thats what he has told almost everyone to call him"
He started to laugh a little.
"Good morning Freddy" Lancaster said
"Morning" he paused. "How'd i get down here?"
"You were drunk and you were acting aggressive"
Freddy smiled knowing the alcohol he made worked. "Wheres this boat going?"
"New york through the canal" he explained
Freddy nodded.
"You can stay with us if you agree to let us help you with your alcohol addiction and your anger"
Freddy thought for a moment while looking around the room before nodding. "Ok" he smiled, you smiled, and Lancaster smiled.
"Ok Y/N, you can take this boy and show him around the ship" lancaster said
"B-boy? I'm a man!" Freddy said
"You sure proved that last night" he chuckled sarcastically.  Freddy huffed and turned to walk out with you following him. "Oh and by the way we're going to stop at a beach and have lunch in about" be looked at his watch "15 minutes"
You nodded and pushed Freddy out the room and closed the door. Freddy kissed you on the lips. You pulled away.
"Ah c'mon your nice" he smiled.
"Freddy there is a time and place that can happen. This isn't the time nor place right now" you explained while looking him in the eyes so tell him you were serious. He sighed and shook his head at his own stupidity.
"Y-you're right, i'm sorry"
he followed you as you showed him around the boat.

You soon got to the beach. You all were sitting on a blanket on the sand eating sandwiches while Freddy was in the sand building something. You were watching him build it then the tide comes in. He stands up as the water came in. His pants were a little wet at the bottom which angered him for some reason.  He kicked his sandcastle or some sort. He bent down and threw some sand.
You watched while your dad watched him.
"Freddy! Come have some lunch" you called him.
He came over huffing as he sat down between you and lancaster.
"Want some turkey sandwich?" You offered him one.
"Don't like turkey" he mumbled trying to rub his pants dry.
"Then what would you like? We have some salad, pb&j sandwiches or i can make you just a peanut butter one?" You spoke to him like a child knowing his childlike personality.
"Pb&j"he mumbled
You nodded and handed him the sandwich.
He ate it grumpily. You moved your hand to his hair and ruffled it around a little. "Why so grumpy?" You ask
"Pants wet" he took a bite "from the water"
"Aw and what should we do about that hm?" You ask
He shrugs and eats his sandwich more.

It was half an hour later when everyone was packed up and on the boat. But you, Lancaster and Freddy were still on the beach. You and Lancaster were trying to get Freddy back onto the boat but Freddy 'insisted' on finishing his sculpture of sand.
You finally got him back on the boat and you were on your way to new york.