🍺

You two kiss

"I love you Freddie Quell"
"I love you too Y/N Quell"
Your eyebrows forward. "What?"
He gets down on one knee and you tear up.
He reaches inside his pocket and brings out a small box.
"Y/N Y/L/N I have loved you ever since I layed my eyes on you. So I have one question. Will you marry me?" His eyes fill with worry that you were going to say no.
You sniffled as you were crying. You nod your head "yes"
"Yeah?"
"Yes"
He started crying too. He stood up and hugged you tightly before kissing you.

~3 years earlier~

You were 17 and still underage. Freddie would come by everyday to walk with you. He would walk you home from school and walk you to school.
You kept humming the same song all the time that Freddie started humming too.

You were on a bench in the park and he was pacing.
"What am I gonna do? Just walk with your everyday until your old enough?"
You nod "yes"
He looks off into the distance then back at you.
"Do you like me coming to get you and walking with you?"
You nodded again "yes"
He stands up "want me to keep doing it?"
"Yes I do. Do you like walking with me?"
"Well I do it, don't I?" He takes a deep breath and crosses his arms "yeah".

He kept walking you to and from school and walked you to the park. You and him loved each other so much.

~ 1 year later ~

You were now 18. But your parents were still not allowing it.
So the next time you saw Freddie you told him your idea.
On the way to school you stopped him.
"Freddie I need to talk to you about something"
"Yeah?"
"You don't have to walk me anymore"
"What? What do you mean?!" He gets worried.
You smile "because I think we should run away together"
"W-" he smiles "what about your parents?"
"I refuse to accept my parents refusal in me being with you, take me to your house"
He smiled and nodded "o-ok" he grabbed your hand and you two walked back to his house.

Once you two got to his house he introduced you to Lancaster. He moved in with him.
"This is Lancaster, he helps me with...you know" he smiled out of shyness.
"It must of worked. In some areas" you bite your lip.
Freddie giggled slightly. 
"Lunch is in an hour, any requests?" Lancaster said

"Anything, thanks" you smile
"Yeah I'm not fussed" Freddie smiles
Lancaster smiles and nods. He leaves.

"This is a nice house" you smile
"It is, he don't you think your parents will call the cops?" He worries.
"I said to them if they won't let me be with you I'll run away. But that was last week" he shrugged "if they do then I'll refuse. I'd rather be with you, my Little soldier" he smiles.

~ Later that night ~

Lancaster new about you running away. So that night when the cops came he said you weren't there and that he's never heard of you. You just hid upstairs with Freddie.
You obviously stayed in the same room and the same bed. Even though it was a single bed. You were somehow able fit comfortably together.
"I love you so much, Y/N" he kissed you
"I love you too, Freddie"

You both fell asleep with your foreheads together and you lips close

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.