🐯pt 3

Later that night. Your father came and knocked on the door to your chambers.
You didn't answer because you were not there.
You've snuck out with Maximus again.

When he enters your room to see that you were gone. He yelled at the guards to search the whole city of Rome.

You and Maximus were having fun until he spotted one of your Fathers guards.
"We have to go" he said pulling you into alleyways.
"Why?"
"Your fathers guards are looking for you" he said as he ran with your arm in his hand.
You two managed to hide behind the counter of this nice lady's shop. She obviously let you hide there.

The guards ran past. They went back and said to your father that you couldn't be found.
Your Father was outraged.

~Later~

You were back in your bed and in your chambers.
You were awoken by your father yanking you out of bed and into his lap.
He pulled your dress up high above your waist.
"F-father!" You sqeal.
He slams his hand down on you. You scream "ow!"

He does this 20 times before letting you up. He makes you face him but he still had a hold of your wrist.
You were crying.
"Father! Please no more!" You cry.
"Do not worry my princess. It's over now"" he tries to pull you in for a hug but you pull away.
"I must need my space now father" you walk away from him.
"Alright....alright have your space" he gets up and walks to your door. He looks back one last time feeling guilty.

That night you ain't Lucilla came up.
"Y/N"
You look at her.
"Your father feels terribly guilty for what he has done to you. He wanted to know if you would like to join us for some games"
You nod and get up. "What is done is done. I do not wish to speak about it anymore" you walk down.

"My princess I-"
"Save it father" you glare at him.

You all play a game of charades.
It got so late that so find yourself asleep on your Fathers lap.
"Commodus" Lucilla says
He looks at her
"Take her to bed" he looks at you then nods.
"Goodnight, Lucilla"
"Goodnight, Commodus"

You stir at you feel yourself being layed down.
You realise your in your Fathers Chambers.
He lays behind you. Him being the big spoon and you the little spoon. You smile and close your eyes again. Falling back asleep. You hear your father whisper.

"I love you my Princess. My forever princess"
You smile as you fully fall asleep.