🍓⚠️

On the set of joker you and Joaquin are dating and have a nasty fight.

Joaquin and you were in his dressing room. He was in his red suit getting his make up done. He was going to shoot the scene where he shoots Murrey. You were smiling the whole time.
Joaquin caught you looking at him. "What?" He smiled at you.
"Oh nothing, handsome" you giggle. He giggled too. You sat back down and played some games on your phone.

After a bit he got up. "Gotta go sugerlips"
You giggled and blew you a kiss so you won't ruin his facepaint. You decided to get coffee.

You get to the coffee shop but turns out the machine broke. So you went to go get smoothies. You got the both of you a strawberry and banana mixed smoothie. You went back and joaquin was in the dressing room. Clearly stressed.
"Where have you been!" You flinch at his tone
"Smoothie?" You said smiling. You hand it to him. He took a ship.
"You could have gotten a better flavour" he mumbled
"But i always get that flavour and you ALWAYS want some of mine" you pout
"Yeah those are sips. I dont want a whole cup" he threw it in the bin.
"Rude" you mumble and sit on the couch pouting.
He shook his head and just grumbled.

Later on your thought he had calmed down. You go up to him and hug him from behind.
He pushes you off slightly.
"Can you not" he snapped
"Am i not aloud to hug my boyfriend?" You pout.
"Why are you annoying me? I'm fucking stressed out and your clinging to me. Leave me the fuck alone!" He yelled.
"Well sorry mr. fancy pants but i DO love and i would like to show you it!" You start to get angry yourself.
"Who the fuck do you think you are! Your always clinging to me. You entitled bitch!" He got in your face. You eyes well up with tears.
"Well fine then. I'll go!" You grab your stuff and head out. You go back to you and Joaquins apartment.

That night you haven't heard from Joaquin so you thought he wasn't coming home tonight.
You ended up going to bed when there was a knock at the door.
You opened it and it was Joaquin still in his red suit and in his joker make up. He immediately started to kiss you. You kissed back. He pushed you to the bedroom and onto the bed. He took your pants off
"Joaquin, what are you doing?" You ask him just to make sure your thinking of the same thing.
"Make up sex" he said unbuttoning his pants. He pulled them off including his underwear.

He positioned himself ontop of you. He was erect. He slid himself into you. You gasped.

Before you knew it he was slamming himself into you. You were moaning he was moaning.
This went on for about 15 minutes until he came. He fucked you until you came.

He was now laying next to you giving you a hickey. After he did, you gave him a hickey.

He apologised to you and cuddle you all night. Acting submissive to suck up to you.