The fans start screaming, but are blocked off by these road block things. I turn to walk down the sidewalk and Paul keeps the fans away from me as I pull my hood up over my beanie, slipping a pair of sunglasses on and stick my hands in my pockets, keeping my head down.

Paul keeps the fans away, which I'm grateful for, because I will most likely snap at them if I talk to them now, and I don't want to do that to any of them. I block out all the screaming and think about what just happened.

I had to leave Louis there, because I didn't want to yell at him and do something that I would regret. I was already on edge, because he cut again, and I wasn't there to watch him.

I told him that I was going to take care of him, and I let him down. I squeeze my eyes shut for a moment before opening them again. I just hope Niall can keep Louis company for me.

I see a small, hole-in-the-wall coffee shop and I make a motion to Paul that I'm going in. The fans have somewhat died out, leaving Paul to just walk behind me.

I enter the coffee shop, a bell ringing over my head and I immediately smell the coffee beans being roasted. I enjoy the warmth of the place and the bell rings again as Paul, I'm assuming, enters in after me.

I go up and I order a tea before I go to sit down at a table. Paul sits at a table a little further away from me, and pulls out his phone, giving me my privacy.

I sigh and close my eyes, leaning back in the seat. Louis will understand that I had to leave, because I didn't want to snap at him and cause him any pain.

At least, I hope he will understand.

I open my eyes to see the waiter bring my cup of tea over and I thank him as he nods, returning back to behind the counter.

There is no one else in here and I watch outside at the people walking by. The sun is setting and I look at the orange glows scattered across the sky. I'm surprised this coffee shop is still open, as it is pretty late in the day.

I take a sip of my tea as I check my phone. I don't see any new messages or calls, so I hope that that means Niall is keeping Louis busy.

I sigh and rest my head in my hands, ignoring the concerned look Paul gives me.

I hold my tea in my hands and clear my thoughts from my head, forcing myself to relax.

-Niall- (oh snap what a surprise)

I slip on shoes as I hang up the phone with Harry. I sigh as I stuff my phone in my pocket. I take the spare key card for Harry's room that Paul left with me, just in case we needed to wake them up again.

I go out of my hotel room and head over to Harry's. I slip the key card in the door and take a deep breath, before opening it.

I see a body curled up on the floor, knees pulled to chest, with his head resting in between his knees. I throw the key card on the table and walk over to the shaking body.

I sigh as I see the phone lying next to him and I see his brunette hair sticking up in all directions.

I let myself crouch down to the floor. "Louis..." I trail off, not knowing what to say to him. "What do you want?" He asks, his voice trying to be strong, but I hear the tears behind it.

I gently wrap my arms around him and pull him into me. He starts sobbing again and I pull him into my lap, sighing as I kiss the top of his head.

"It's alright, Lou. It's gonna be okay," I try to whisper soothing things to him as I stroke his hair. His sobs slowly come to a stop and I pull his body gently away from mine so I can look at him.